- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 16.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: AK-77APIPAD5-2CA
- ASIN: B00FDIKV3A
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 31 Dec. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,061 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 52 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Anker Screen Protector for Apple iPad Air / iPad Air 2 / iPad 5 [2-Pack] - Xtreme Scratch Defender Crystal-Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
|Sale:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£14.00 (70%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Premium Japanese PET film with an industry-high 4H hardness prevents scratches.
- Ultra-transparent (up to 96%) material and anti-smudge overlay maintain your screen's original high-definition viewing experience.
- High-response material preserves full, touch-screen sensitivity.
- Easy, 3-step installation with the included tool kit.
- Package contents: [2-Pack] screen protector, 1 micro-fiber cloth, 1 bubble-removal card, 1 dust-removal adhesive strip, 1 instruction manual.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Clear
Screen protection takes on real-life use and abuse.
Xtreme Scratch Defender.
What does the industry-high 4H-hardness protector add to your phone? Simply the best scratch-free screen protection on the market made from PET film. We're so sure, if your protector does manage to get scratched during normal use, we'll give you a hassle-free replacement or refund of your purchase.
Material that matters.
Featuring premium PET film, with it's ultra-transparent and high-response properties, retain your screen's full visual and touch experience even with the added layer. Also engineered to reduce smudges, fingerprints, and easily wipe clean.
Easy bubble-free installation.
The Anker screen protector comes with all you'll need for a fast and easy installation. Our kit includes: a microfiber cloth, a bubble-removal card and a dust-removal adhesive strip. Install in just three simple steps and enjoy your mint-condition screen for years to come.
At Anker, we back our line of screens protectors with a lifetime warranty. That means, no matter how long you've used it, we'll offer you a quick, no-hassle REPLACEMENT OR REFUND if:
• You encounter installation problems such as bubbling or the product does not match your screen size.
• Your screen protector sustains normal use wear and tear or scratches.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction. After all, we're customers too.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A little tip for you though:
Screen covers are very temperamental and once slight error and the whole thing is wrecked, I'm gonna tell you how to reduce the chance of that enormously.
1. Buy your screen protector as soon as you can. Even careful use on an unprotected screen will make very tiny scratches
2. On the day of fitting make sure that your screen is absolutely spotless, no dust or specs as these will make bubbles appear that you will never get out. To do this, take your iPad or iPhone or whatever you are playing your screen protector to into a bathroom or shower room and turn on some red hot shower ( turn your extractor fan off ). You want steam, lots of steam.
3. When your screen becomes foggy or misty, (turn the hot water off) as this is what you want. Wipe your screen with the supplied cloth, when you do this, no more dust will fall on the screen and it will remain spotless long enough for you to apply your cover. It is ok if it becomes misty again as this makes the removal of air bubbles easy.
4. When applying your cover take your time and do not touch the sticky side of the cover with your fingers.
5. Line the top of your protective cover with the top of your iPad or preferred gadget and slowly place the cover directly down the screen.
6. If you find that it is not going on straight, remove it and try again, but take your time and be careful.
7. When you are happy, gently squeeze the air bubbles from the centre of your screen to the outside, these will easily squeeze out leaving you with an impressive protective cover that looks awesome.
Don't worry if you have one or two tiny little bubbles, but following this method with increase your application success a great deal.
I am really not sure what the fuss is about with applying them. I cleaned off my screen with the provided wipe and followed the instructions partly removing the back protective sheet whilst applying to the screen. You do need to align out fairly accurately, but it was really not very difficult. I then removed the front protective cover ... and job done. I didn't have any problems with bits of dust or bubbles. One very smart screen cover attached without stream in a couple of minutes.
In terms of the quality of the plastic, it looks very good, and initially on first glance you would not notice it is there (i was really worried about putting a cheap bit off plastic over the front of my ipad... this anker bit of kit proved my concerns unfounded).
My only negative points about this item would be that:
is worse than just a screen for attracting fingerprints
and, produces slightly more glare in lights than just the screen
It seems to be doing a reasonable job of protecting the screen from my new stylus and other scrapes (but i have only had this a week, so it is probably a bit early to tell).
Either way, i am really pleased with this. Not sure if there is anything better on the market at the moment.
Now I'm not sure whether this will help anyone but I thought I would post this here.
There are x2 tabs of protective film on each screen cover. One labeled '1' and the other '2'. I actually do not take off the '1' film off entirely when I fitted this cover. I only pulled it down about a 3rd of the way so that I could position the edge of the protector cover on the iPad to get it in alignment. Once i had done this i got my hand with the cloth provided (or a ruler with a thin cloth) and swiped downwards laying the cover on the screen and as I went pulled the tab down another 3rd and then off the bottom of the protective cover allowing the protector to adhere to the screen. Once your happy that it's in the best position (which you will have been doing all the way down) you might have the odd small air pocket. Just use your fingers with the cloth and firmly start pushing the bubble towards the nearest edge until gone. You should now have a protector in place with no bits, dust or air.
A word of warning, the tab with '2' on it now needs to be removed. Be careful that when you lift this that it doesn't peel back the actual protector off the screen and you get dust and air blowing in etc.etc..... Try lifting it a little at first and ensure that the protector remains in place. Once your sure take the cloth and hold down that corner while you slowly peel off the remaining '2' film.
I hope that helps.
Good Screen protectors and I would recommend them
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had this on my iPad now for over a year and is still in excellent condition. Easy to wipe fingerprints off and protects the screen excellently. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by turtle2k1
Great service, bought it for my little girl to help with her dance, thank youPublished 9 hours ago by Cathy Moonan
Good product good value ..I still found it a nightmare to put on like I always do . 😬Published 10 hours ago by Mr A Butcher
Very happy with this product. Feels like it's worth the £10 to protect the screen. Comes with a cleaning cloth and wipe. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by onlineshopper
This is a good bit of kit. You get everything you need to do the job properly and it's well presented. Only thing is.. It doesn't quite match up with my iPad? Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Fast delivery and extremely easy to apply. Very pleased with the product.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Works well and does what it says it does, i.e. screen protects my Apple Air 2Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer