Anker® T310 2.4G Wireless Ultra Slim USB Mini Keyboard for Windows 8 7 XP Vista - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pencil-thin, sleek profile (0.23in thin) and 2.4G wireless connection declutters your desktop.
- Low-profile, whisper-quiet keys ensure comfortable and quiet typing.
- Hot keys customized for Windows keep access to applications and media control in easy reach.
- 700-hour continuous-use battery life and automatic sleep mode allow up to half a year between battery changes (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included).
- Package contents: Anker® Super-Slim 2.4G Wireless Keyboard (US keyboard layout), USB wireless receiver, instruction manual.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Feng shui your workspace.
The super-slim profile (0.23in thin) and cord-free connection declutter your desktop and transform it into a minimalistic, modern-aesthetic workspace. Focus more on your work (or play) and less on your mess with the added organization.
Comfort is key.
The whisper-quiet, low-profile keys bring a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. What's more, keep all your most-used functions and media controls closer than ever with our arsenal of Windows-dedicated hot keys.
Ultra-low power consumption keeps the keyboard going through 700 hours of continuous use. The automatic sleep mode adds even more perseverance - giving you up to half a year between battery changes.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we' re customers too.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you are someone that pushes down on the keys quite hard as you type; then this keyboard will be fine for you. If however you like to type quite gently then avoid this product.
Just to note other details: Plug and play worked just fine, and the function keys are quite useful but are missing a sleep button.
Update: Anker got in touch with me and were very proactive and positive. I tried a duplicate keyboard but the problem remains exactly the same. However, I have been very impressed with their customer service and have changed my score from 2* to 3* to reflect the positive experience I had with their support team.
Maybe they've never had other keyboards of this type.
Don't listen to them. It's a solid little bit of kit.
Clean, tidy design.
It's like having a laptop keyboard you can hold in your palm.
Good size keys make for comfortable typing.
Again some reviewers commented that typing was not comfortable. Rubbish. It's is just like typing on a laptop.
If you're used to that then this its fine.
And unlike a lot of wireless media focused keyboard, it's consistent.
I blasted away typing a long text document and it never dropped a keystroke.
Only draw back is that it has a US key layout. But as I'm using this with my HTPC this is not a problem in the slightest for me.
I paid £11.99 for this last week, but it seems now the price had gone up to £15.99.
To be fair I'd have paid the higher price and still felt like I'd got a great product at a low price.
If you're looking for a media PC keyboard like I was, then I highly recommend this as an option.
- It is just like Apple's Wireless Keyboard one, except it is black, not aluminum and you can buy literally 5 of these for the Apple Keyboard price.
- It is using USB dongle, so you can just stick it anywhere.
- Feel is exactly as same as on the Apple keyboard.
- Linux/Unix geeks: just stick the USB dongle and it just works, no worries. Compatible with Raspberry/Banana Pi, if you are wondering. :-)
- I would love to have CapsLock LED telling me caps is ON/OFF.
- Would be better to have "Go to sleep" force button somewhere below, like on the side of the case where USB dongle and batteries are placed. Currently keyboard is using 1 hour timeout and thus consuming batteries when I do not need.
- The Anker logo could go on the backward side under the keyboard. Having it on the space key is annoying.
Hope it won't break. Giving it 5 points from usability perspective, but if Anker company would take an advantage of the list of my "Cons" section, they easily could raise price few pounds up. :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Space bar stopped working efficiently after 15 months so i have had to order a new one (gone for a different brand)Published 7 days ago by Mr H.
Nice and stylish. Small. Great kit used at work untill i spilled coffee all over it and it didnt work afterPublished 2 months ago by M Smith
I used this product quite heavily on a daily basis, unplugging the dongle several times throughout work, Keyboard itself is very good and ergonomic, however the battery life (even... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Robinson
Lasted 9 months, now buttons are unresponsive . signal has always been really bad even when placed next to the receiver. this review was written on my on-screen keyboard!Published 6 months ago by Tim