- Product Dimensions: 24.1 x 19 x 0.8 cm ; 367 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 581 g
- Item model number: AK-98AP9804U-BTUKA
- ASIN: B00HJQSN16
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 27 Dec. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (372 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 731 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
Anker® TC940 Ultra-Thin Keyboard Case / Cover for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - Smart Cover and Built-in 800mAh Lithium Battery
|Sale:||£23.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£36.00 (60%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Stylish, lightweight and super-slim, the keyboard doubles as a cover with a clip-and-go magnet.
- Automatic pop-up stand, triggered by setting down your iPad in the stand groove, ideal for email writing and media viewing.
- Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months between charges (based on 2 hours of use per day).
- Opening and closing the cover turns the keyboard and your iPad on and off automatically. The keyboard automatically connects to your iPad when turned on.
- Package contents: Anker® TC940 Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad 4 / 3 / 2, USB charging cable, 8 foot pads, welcome guide.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black
Everything you love about your iPad, amplified.
Start to finish simplicity.
From opening the cover to closing it, experience intuitive use at its best. Opening the cover automatically turns on both your iPad and the keyboard (closing it turns them off). To start typing, simply set your iPad in the groove and the stand will pop up. Fewer buttons. More automation. Simple, just like your iPad.
Trade in tapping for typing.
Take a break from typos and enjoy the comfort and efficiency of typing without sacrificing portability. Molded keycaps, iPad-dedicated hot keys and an almost full-size keyboard layout create the ideal typing experience.
At Anker, quality products just make sense, so we built in a super-sized battery that keeps you going six months or more between charges, freeing you to worry less and work (or play) more.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
What was inside the box:
- The keyboard in a fitted plastic bag
- A nice Micro-usb cable to charge the keyboard with
- Stick-on keyboard feet
- The Happy/Sad card
- The user guide
The keyboard was very easy to connect. All I did was simultaneously press the Fn and the C key which sent the keyboard into pairing mode. Afterwards I searched for the keyboard on the tablet, followed the procedures and BOOM, I now have a mini laptop. One thing I was really impressed by was the build quality of the keys and the back cover which by the way is aluminum. The keys were really easy to type on and felt very nice. The pop up stand is also very cool and comes in very handy. Also the cover feature of the keyboard also works as promised. Overall I am really satisfied with this keyboard and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a bluetooth keyboard cover for their iPad.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.
The cons are as follows:
1) The ipad simply rests in a groove which makes it unstable. It would be better if it clicked in place so that the ipad does fall off.
2) There is no hinge like a laptop, so the ipad cannot be tilted in different directions depending on light conditions.
3) The magnetic catch which holds the keyboard to ipad is not very strong, consequently, the ipad and keypad are easily detached causing one of them to fall.
4) The keyboard cannot be powered from the ipad or vice versa, so you have to have two separate leads, one for the ipad and one for the keyboard. Furthermore ipads and the keyboard have different leads (incompatible).
5) The battery power is not very good, so it needs charging daily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Keyboard very stylish and easy to use but less than 3 months of usage doesn't connect anymore. Very unhappy customerPublished 2 days ago by CrisMauricio
Very pleased with the keyboard; easy to use and very efficient. Altogether a brilliant product!!!!!!Published 5 days ago by FRED DENNIS
This is an excellent product, having looked at the reviews for it on YouTube I knew it was the product for me. The delivery was fast which was great 😀Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased the keyboard to enable me to use my iPad to take minutes during meetings and I am pleased with the results. Read morePublished 11 days ago by MB67
The envy of my workmates. This Bluetooth keyboard just works! Sturdy and protective with battery life that seems to last forever. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Matt
The keyboard works very well and it has a premium feel so you always feel.Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
This item was purchased as a Chistmas present for a friend of mine, but the feed back has been all positive. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer