A break from typos.
Trade in tapping for typing and experience the efficiency of a full keyboard to compliment your touchscreen. Sporting a super-slim profile (0.23in thin) and cord-free, keep the minimalistic, modern-aesthetic workspace - but get your work (or play) done faster.
Comfort is key.
The whisper-quiet, low-profile keys bring a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. What's more, keep all your most-used functions and media controls closer than ever with our arsenal of Windows-dedicated hot keys.
Ultra-low power consumption keeps the keyboard going through 700 hours of continuous use. The automatic sleep mode adds even more perseverance - giving you up to half a year between battery changes.
Supports Bluetooth 3.0 and above devices including:
• Apple iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2; iPhone 4 & 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus; iPod Touch
• Bluetooth-enabled PCs or Laptops with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
• Bluetooth-enabled iMac / Macbooks with Mac OS X 10.2.8 or above (This keyboard is not compatible with Max OS X El Capitan. We guarantee hassle-free support and easy returns/exchanges)
• Smartphones or tablets (not including Dell tablets) with Android 3.0 and above
• Windows Mobile 5.0 and above
• This keyboard may not be compatible with the Mac mini.
The keyboard will automatically go into power savings mode after 10 minutes of inactivity. Press any key and wait 2-3 seconds to wake the keyboard.
The keyboard is not compatible with Android 4.4.2 on Samsung tablets. To continue using the keyboard, please lower your Android system to a version below 4.4.2.
For Android 4.4 and 5.0.1 users: The Caps Lock indicator will NOT light, but will still function normally.
I've had this keyboard for over a year now and every time I use it I have problems with it. It takes far too long to make the initial connection when you start to use it with a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by H. Youlden
Anker offer the best customer service I have experienced. I was not happy with the product when I first got it 18months ago, but didn't bother to do anything... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Matthew
Fantastic. Been using it for ages. Sits below the tv and looks good.Published 3 months ago by InsatiableKnowledgeFreak
This is the second one of these I've bought for my wife. She uses it daily as she writes a lot but sadly these things only last a year. Read morePublished 4 months ago by J Furlong
Good keyboard, however when not in use for a minute or so it tends to switch off so you have to type a couple of times before it switches back on again which can be frustrating.Published 4 months ago by Michael