on 24 April 2014
This is the 3rd pair I have bought. I love them - normally I would take a size 6 in shoes but size 5 fits perfectly.
I bought the first pair last summer and left them with a friend in rural Spain. The second pair are now out there with another friend.
Great quality, great fit, comfortable. Great value.
on 11 May 2014
These are the most comfortable flips flops I've ever had the pleasure in owning...Great until the puppies chewed them anyway!
on 8 July 2014
these are so nice to slip your feet into and the toe piece doesn't seem as though it will hurt although I bought them for holiday and I've only wore them around the house so far I don't think i'll have any problem with them... I would recommend these
on 21 April 2014
These were recommended to me by a friend, and I'm so glad I took her advice! By far the most comfiest pair of flip flops I've had to date. None of the horrible rubbing you get with some other flip flops and they are being worn everywhere!
on 13 September 2014
I was really pleased with the look of these and took them on holiday. Unfortunately the pattern on these flip flops melted in the heat of the sun and when I put them on to walk back to my holiday apartment the pattern smudged, was quite sticky and made the underneath of my feet extremely black! I couldn't wear them like that so had to throw them away - a total waste of money. I was so disappointed as I'd had Animal flip flops in the past and they'd been fine. The difference was that the pattern on the first couple of pairs seemed to be set and on these it seemed as if it'd been painted on as an after thought!! It has rather put me off buying Animal flip flops in the future.
on 16 May 2014
I have had problems keeping flip flops on due to nerve damage but these are very secure and stay on due to the larger straps they are very comfy and look good too all in all a great purchase
on 13 September 2014
I normally don't leave reviews for anything, but these flip flops were just perfect!

Normally, I find any flip flops uncomfortable between my toes, and too flat. These are well padded and shape your foot making them very comfortable, and allowing you to wear them for prolonged periods. The piece of material between the toes is strong, but soft. Mine survived a road trip across america and canada, the survived the rain and uneven terrain and I'm still wearing them now I'm home. My new alternative to slippers as they're so comfortable.
on 13 May 2014
.comfortable good subistute for slippers in warm weather, good value would recommend to everyone
seen similar in TK MAX but 50% dearer
on 3 September 2014
I've had several pairs in different colours and find them comfortable and durable. They're not cheap for flip flops but they do look nicer, I think, I actually put them in the washing machine but this was a chance I took when a pair looked grubby, they survived with no ill effects - I'm not suggesting anyone do this though. I would certainly buy more in different colours.
on 10 August 2014
I have 6 pairs of these animal flip flops.They are the comfiest ever. I can walk about for hours in them and in the summer I generally don't wear anything else (unless I dress code permits). The toe peice has never hurt and they stay on well. I buy a size 5 - they are a little big as I am usually a size 4 1/2. Excellent product.