on 23 February 2014
I had read some pretty bad reviews on this toy, so was not surprised that it was of a poor quality. However, my daughter's heart was set on it for her birthday, so you win some you lose some. Firstly, the dogs themselves look like used toys before you even get them out of the box. They don't work on carpet, and I've yet to discover if they work on other surfaces. The lead part is very fiddly to put together, and if you don't get it exactly right, the two pups simply hang off the main lead. Altogether, a pretty bad buy. Avoid if you can.
on 5 March 2014
this a a cute little toy, its barks but only disappointment is i thought the dogs actually work but you have to push the lead for them to move and the little puppies tend to fall a alot. the lead however glows nicely but unfortunately my daughter became impatient within a day and used the stick for something else and attached her own lead to the dogs which seems to be more sturdier than the actual one it came with!
on 30 January 2014
Bought for my granddaughter as she had seen it advertised on TV. She loved the actual cuddly dogs, but the 'walking' part was a real disappointment. A few flashes of light on the 'lead' but nothing special and not worth the price. I would have been better off buying a few separate cuddly dogs. She never uses the walking part but simply has the dogs separate to play with
on 2 January 2014
I was very disappointed with this item, very small, main dog keeps falling off lead. think it is over priced.
on 15 February 2014
Not the best made toy I've ever bought. Slightly flimsy for a wee girl of three years. The handle tends to come adrift regularly. Not played with very much because it keeps coming apart.
on 9 November 2014
This toy is cute when it stays together but it constantly comes apart, I find the 3 dogs and the lead scattered to each corner of the house. We were given it as a gift and it sadly never gets used, just happened to notice it on a toy search and couldn't believe how much it is!
on 30 December 2013
Misleading as the dogs don't do anything except bark. The lead comes apart constantly and we had to tape it together. The dog comes off the lead all the time. It is just a push a long toy really more for a one year old than a 3 year old. Dissapointing.
on 18 January 2014
really disappointing, the lead snapped with the first play and the toy is now unusable. My 3 year old was very upset as Santa bought this for her. Im loath to replace it as I just don't want to throw good money after bad,
on 28 December 2014
The lead broke the day my daughter received this as a present. She wasn't bothered though and still loved playing with the 3 dogs anyway.
on 21 January 2014
Granddaughter loves this Fab if u don't want the real thing granddaughter loves taking the puppies for walkies brill pressie

See one answered question