Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 23 February 2013
The characters really come to life. The author really paints a vivid picture. Heaven and Hell, I guess, are options for us all.
The writer successfully compares and contrasts without being offensive or even bombarding the reader with value judgements.
Look forward to the next one in the series.
on 11 May 2013
This book is very enjoyable to read. It is neither sugary-sweet (although there is no bad language to worry about!) nor religious. The characters of Derek and Martin are well-drawn without being intrusive. I loved the concept of an 'Angelversity' - you have to read it to understand what I mean!
on 4 August 2013
This is a quick and easy read exploring the lighter side of heaven might be like.
Even though the characters haven't done much good in the world they are still loveable and the reader comes away hoping they'll make it through their probationary state into heaven.
Even though this is a light hearted comedy, it poses the the more serious question in the mind of the reader 'have I done any good in the world today?' It is thought provoking without being 'preachy'.
on 17 June 2013
Never read a book less gripping than this. Boring, self rightous and dont get me started on the structure and use of language! Must stop bying these kindle books from amateur (and its obvious) authors!
on 8 March 2013
Sort and not gripping at all. Disappointed as I love any stories with angels in, I would not buy a sequel