on 20 June 1998
Both informative and readable, this book is a wonderful guide to the world of angels. It covers the topic from all angles and viewpoints, and is superbly cross-referenced. Great book!
on 12 December 1997
This book is well-written, informative, and entertaining. I enjoyed reading it, adding it to my reference shelf, and giving a copy to my mother for Christmas!
on 30 May 1998
I have just begun reading this book. It is very interesting; however, it is not biblically acurate. On page xiii the author refers to "the protection and encouragement of human beings." He uses the scripture of Ps. 91:10-11: "He will give his angels charge of you, To guard you in all your ways. On their hands they will bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone." This indeed is a wonderful scipture; but, it is not refering to people. It is refering to Jesus Christ out Lord and savior. Don't take my word for it read Luke:4 9-13. If you are going to qoute scipture try and use it in the context that it was intended and written. Thank you very much.