Customer Discussions

Andy Murray: Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory forum

Showing 1-9 of 9 discussions
Discussion Replies Latest Post
Why do some non-British journalists and TV commentators call him "The Milli Vaniili of tennis? 10 21 days ago
Is the British hype the cause of the No. 7 player's ranking unstoppable slide? 5 21 days ago
What is now this razzmatazz about the 27 year-old Scot's continuous, plaintive and almost desperate quest for a new coach? 11 22 days ago
When will we finally see AM in his real light, above the tabloid buzz? 11 17 Jun 2014
The Emperor's new clothes...Is the 8th ranked Scot in definitive and permanent decline? 7 9 Jun 2014
Is the ATP 4th ranked Scot too overrrated and overexposed or is Britain becoming too small.... 5 4 Mar 2014
Is Neil Harman the real writer of this book? 3 21 Dec 2013
Is "77" the name of the Scot's own commercial business? Pure coincidence or what? 4 28 Nov 2013
Wasn't there any better photo of Scottish player than this over-photoshopped from old GQ? 1 29 Sep 2013
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

‹ Previous 1 Next ›

More Customer Discussions

Most active community forums
Most active product forums

Amazon forums

This forum is about

Andy Murray: Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory
Andy Murray: Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory by Andy Murray (Hardcover - 7 Nov 2013)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (100)

Search Customer Discussions