on 8 September 2012
This is a nice toy - apart from some strange korean apps everything is standard - I had to manually adjust the video for my Sony TV and the Wifi worked reliably (unlike some cheap tablets out there).
Unfortunately BBC Iplayer, Netflix and Chrome do not run on this device making it useless for what I wanted to do with it.
If all you want to do is browse the web or do email then its fine.
Interestingly the TED app and YouTube apps worked fine.
I am in the process of returning it to the seller. Maybe there is a solution - I will modify this review if that happens
on 10 October 2012
The device came with the right parts but not the type that was shown in the item, the item was already opened and already been used tho this might of been for testing I don't care new means new.

Top that off the device over heats, and does what it wants when it wants, I contacted the seller a few times about it trying to see what can be done before we did any reviews and in a few of the messages I explained I really have no money to send the item back to them, buying the item was a last push so how me and my partner off our feet we could still enjoy online videos in the living room as all our computers are in the bed room, the seller over looked this in a few of the messages well it seemed they over looked many other the messages no reply about it been open and having already saved SSID's in its settings, but when asked to send a jiffy back this is just a simple pre paid back so I can send it back to them for a replace meant it became company policy not to, when I already meany times explained to them where I stand, if they was no able to do this they should of said the first time around.

The device overheats so don't leave it alone, a desktop fan will keep it cool if you get or have one.

List of faults
Over Heating
HDMI Drop outs, device stays powered on and in the same place just loses signal
Video Playback does not always happen, sometimes its just audio other times nothing
this is local and remote and youtube videos included in that.
Mouse, had to wack the mouse up to full to make it usable and it still jitters from time to time

If you going to get a device like this don't get it from this place this looks it could be a clone of the MK802 not the real thing as these bugs are strange it is meant to be be the 1gig version and its running slower then the 512 version, all in all not a happy bunny about this seller or product.
on 28 November 2015