on 12 September 2012
I travel 30000 miles a year & a good travel mug is essential.this one is cheap but does what it says it keeps your tea etc hot for about an hour & a half is easy to use & works.You wouldn't fill a cup at home to the top & wouldn't tip it(unless to drink)so I don't understand the negative reviews.Sure it's not the best but I have paid a lot more & got worse so if you want a good little mug for travelling don't be a mug buy one of these.
on 15 September 2010
You get what you pay for, these mugs are not to bad but if you forget to keep the mug up right it will leak through to mouth opening .I have to say I do use it alot in the morning it saves me time as I rush to the car:) with my mug of tea
on 9 December 2012
this is a hreat travel mug i use mine for fishing it keeps the drinks of coffee hot even after 20 mins it was still hot i know i burnt my tongue lol
on 26 November 2012
Just what was needed for my car journey to work. Keeps liquid warm for up to 2 hours and not much spillage. Bit of a plastic taste when first purchased but I've had it for a few weeks now and love it! Would definitely recommend, bargain. No idea why people are complaining of it leaking... most if not all travel cups leak why would you be tipping it upside down?!
on 21 November 2010
These cups may not be the best at keeping liquids warm for hours and hours, but for the price they're unbeatable value and well worth a purchase!
on 6 November 2012
THis is a fantastic quality product at a price unrivalled by any i found on the high street or online. It keeps the drinks hot for a long period of time and didn't leak.
on 30 August 2014
Brought one for work and when it arrived at my home i thought best use it get of that new plastic taste from it (terrible job... all that tea drinking...but someone has to do it). Well got so used to the mug i ended up buying one more for home, great when doing my art work at home because normally my mug of tea goes cold before i get to finished as i keep forgetting about it....no problem now, brilliant. If i had known at the time i could have saved a bit of cash by buying the two together at £ 4.50 but never mind.
Like all travel mugs at this cost it does leak a very small amount but i don't use it on-the-move so not a problem for me, holds a nice amount of liquid and keeps the heat well. all-in-all well pleased.
on 12 August 2012
Nice mug but wouldn't have bought 3 had I known how bad it leaks. Can't have it in my cool bag as it leaks, and unable to have it in my car centre console unless it's not up to the top, as the bumps makes my coffee leak through the mouth hole.

Not good
on 3 November 2012
This product keeps the contents hot but unfortunately it leaks if not in an upright position so it is unsuitable for carrying around in a bag. If you don't need to move it around then it is very good for the price and delivery was very quick.
on 18 February 2015
Truly gutted with this cup. Does not keep hot drinks warm. Spills a lot. Gutted I bought 3, which are now heading for the bin