- Product Dimensions: 22 x 8.5 x 22 cm ; 181 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Manufacturer reference: AJ000545
- ASIN: B00ISWGLAU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 5 Mar. 2014
- Average Customer Review: 76 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,113 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Andrew James Round Natural Ratan Banneton Dough Proving Basket For All Types Of Bread including Artisan 1Kg - Includes 2 Year Warranty
|Price:||£12.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Made of natural rattan.
- Suitable for holding up to 1kg of dough.
- Ideal for making artisan bread.
- Simple & easy to clean
- Makes an attractive and unique storage basket which can be used to accessorise your kitchen and home.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Andrew James Round Natural Rattan Banneton Dough Proving Basket
Give your bread an authentic artisan look with the Andrew James banneton basket. Made of natural rattan, the basket can hold up to 1kg of dough.
Used to hold your bread dough during the rising (proving) process, the banneton basket helps keep the shape of the dough and give your bread an appealing shape and texture, as well as improving the crust of your loaves.
Simply dust the basket with flour and place your dough inside. Once it has finished rising, you can transfer it to a tray for baking. You can clean the banneton basket simply by shaking it of any excess flour and occasionally wiping out with a cloth and warm water.
When not in use, the banneton makes an attractive and unique storage basket which can be used to accessorise your kitchen and home.
Please note; bread, flour sifter and sack not included.About Andrew James
Andrew James is a family-owned manufacturer and online retailer. The company was founded in 2005 by two cousins, when their passion for family dinner parties inspired them to start a business supplying unique and innovative kitchen and home gadgets. The company now stocks over 700 items including pet products, home accessories, sports and fitness products and garden equipment - visit the Andrew James shop to see the full range!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Oil with a paper towel soaked in olive oil. Go into every crevice and crack (including the upper rim)
2. Put half a cup of rice flour inside and rotate around to coat lightly. Then get your hand dirty and rub the rice flour into every tiny opening and rotate the basket around as you do it.
3. Give a final shake and rotate again to coat with the rice flour that flowed to the bottom
4. Ready. It won't stick!
You may wash the flour off and go through these steps again but I recommend simply scraping lightly with your dough scraper and applying a new layer of rice flour before storing it in a dry place.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Also bought the cloth cover to prove bread in then turned out straight onto warmed pizza stone in oven. Floured cloth before adding dough & it turned out easily. Read morePublished 12 days ago by MRS A L
I bought this as a gift for my sister who asked for one. I haven't heard anything back, so assume it does what it's meant to.Published 28 days ago by MRS F C DAVIES
Fast shipment. Good quality product. 1.5kg of flour for this one. Pair it with a pizza stone, 00 flour and the break will be perfectPublished 1 month ago by tesshan
Arrived within the estimated date. Good quality and price.Published 1 month ago by Mrs Ursula Sullivan
Looks smaller but it is the correct size. Flour well before use. The bread shows those wonderful lines that the bannaton gives.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is fabulous. Loaves look really good, just using basic white flour, the loaves look rustic. Use this more than anything, just put bread machine on dough and the hard work is... Read morePublished 1 month ago by no
Fabulous product for a professional finish to sourdough loaves. You just need to flour well so dough doesn't stick.Published 2 months ago by Mrs V Pow