on 25 July 2014
Fantastic-does the job very well. Really wanted the much more expensive mixer but this however exceeded my expectations-the only downside.....my waist line!
on 24 March 2014
So glad to have this in cream! Easy to use and clean,very clear instructions, the cookbook is also very good, and all at a very good price. All in all 10 out of 10
on 8 March 2014
I really like this mixer, it does not have blender or meat grinder attachments, but no problem for me. Easy to clean and so far has produced brilliant cakes!
on 3 September 2014
I read the reviews on this mixer before purchasing on the whole it sounded very positive, so when I received my mixer I was looking forward to using it, used it for the first time today I have to say I am so disappointed with the mixer the beater blade doesn't reach the side of the bowl so after each addition I had to remove the bowl and mix by hand, wouldn't recommend it.
on 12 April 2014
I HAVE HAD THIS MACHINE OVER 2 MONTHS NOW
i AM A RETIRED CATERER AND I MUST SAY THIS IS A VERY GOOD MACHINE
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE MONEY
on 13 March 2014
A lovely mixer it's great for cake making and it an handle bread making no probs good value for money
on 3 November 2015
I love this mixer. I bought it to replace my second hand Kenwood so I had been used to the best. So far,this is as good if not better. Lovely meringues,delicious pizza dough and a lovely sponge.I've tried all the different blades. The only one which I haven't used with any success is the metal beater. It seems too small to be effective so instead I've used the plastic beater. There were various comments about having to scrape the bowl down frequently during mixing but when using the plastic beater,I did this only once when making a sponge,less than I would've done with my Kenwood.The beater is a really good size relative to the bowl.My only problem has been with the splash guard.I tried everything to get it off so I could wash it prior to use but it's so stiff. Eventually I gave it a right good dunt,at which point it flew off and cracked on the floor.I called Andrew James,ready for an argument and they immediately acknowledged this to be a problem and sent me a new one.They also suggested that you rub the rim with washing up liquid before fitting it. This has worked! All in all,I'm really impressed. It looks great and it does the job at a fraction of the cost of similar stand mixers and excellent customer service so I feel confident that any problems will be quickly sorted out. Ok,now for some scones!
on 9 March 2015
The mixer looks fantastic, pity it didn't do the job. I used it to make various things and had to finish the mixing off by hand as the mixture was stuck to the sides where the whisk couldn't reach. Either the whisk is not wide enough or the bowl is too wide. I have exchanged it for a different model which is perfect.
on 9 April 2014
This mixer is really good quality , mixes really well and it does its job. Doesnt make to much noise and is easy to clean.
Amazing product
on 25 March 2014
I am really pleased with this machine. I considered buying a much more expensive make, but couldn't justify the expense and I'm really glad that I didn't. It does everything that I want it to do, is not too noisy and very easy to clean. I made the apple and sultana cake from the recipe book supplied with the mixer and gave some to friends who raved about it and also asked for the recipe. I took the rest into work at 9.30 am and it had gone by 11.00 am! I would definitely recommend this mixer to anyone wanting a stylish and efficient piece of kitchen equipment.