Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 52 questions
vote
2000 W Induction Hub will have a load of approx 8.7 Amps. You will need to check what amperage you are limited to on your chosen campsites.
1 Jun 2014 by Tony M Phillips
vote
Hi It may work with two very small pans. Please note this hob is difficult to control at low temperatures (just my own opinion)
8 Jul 2014 by Mindy
vote
The temperature settings are 60, 80, 100 etc but I don't know how accurate the resultant pan temperature is. It's certainly not a proportional control system.
26 Aug 2014 by J G.
votes
Measurements are about 11 3/4 inch wide - length 13 inch - 2 inch depth
20 Jan 2014 by WAJ 969
votes
I copied this from a web site but I find the induction hob really fast so it must use less energy The following figures taken from U.S. government statistics compare the efficiency of Induction, Gas, Halogen and conventional Electric hobs Efficiency Induction hob 90% Halogen hob 60% Electric Coil or Cast Iron 55% Gas 50% Time required to boil 2qts. of Water: Induction hob - 4 min.46 sec Halogen hob - 9 min.00 sec Electric Coil or Cast Iron - 9 min.50 sec Gas - 8 min.18 sec Energy Consumption Used to Boil 2000ml of Water (from 20°C) approximately: Induction hob - 745 kJ Halogen hob - 1120 kJ Electric Coil or Cast Iron - 1220 kJ Gas - 1340 kJ
3 Sep 2014 by Gill Turney
votes
The one I received didn't work its cheap and nasty sent it back for refund.
17 Jun 2015 by Mr. Leonard Williams
votes
34.5 cm high, 29.5cm long
7 Jun 2015 by Brian
votes
Hi Susan, I have not used the timer, as it would be too tempting to walk away and leave it.... The book says, from switch on, press the function key three times ( 1st = power, 2nd = temperature, 3rd = timer) and adjust time using the arrows in 5 minute increments, starting from zero, up to a maximum of 180 minutes. Display then counts down. Time, power and temp can all be independently changed while cooking. Hope that helps. John.
20 Nov 2014 by J G.
votes
Providing the pressure cooker is suitable for use on an induction hob i.e. it has steel within the base of the pan or you can use a special flat steel diffuser plate that Andrew James can supply.
16 Dec 2013 by Tony M Phillips
votes
You can manage it with power from 1 to ten or with timer or with temperature. I use temperature almost always. At 100 it boils and stops boils and stops. At 120 it boils continuously. I never use higher temps because i dont want to burn the pans. I hope this answer your query.
31 May 2014 by Alberto León
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers