on 27 September 2013
My little one would never eat a sandwich, 1 bite and "mummy I'm full up"! At a friends house she had a "dinosaur" sandwich and ate the lot which prompted me to purchase these, and she's eaten every sandwich ever since! Sounds corny but true!
Good quality, cuts nicely, cute fun shapes, excellent packaging cost and delivery would recommend it to anyone.
on 30 September 2014
Really pleased with these; it is clear to see what the shapes/animals are once I've used them on the bread, they are sturdy and wash well in the dishwasher and cut easily through the bread. My children, especially the eldest, is eating far more of their sandwiches now which is brilliant! I also bought pens you can draw on food with, and use these to add eyes/faces etc on the characters which also goes down well!
on 20 February 2014
I bought these for my two fussy children (3 and nearly 2) who don't like eating normal shaped sandwiches. I had previously bought a brachiosaurus one, but they were getting a bit bored of them all the time. So far, we have had 3 days and used each one for sandwiches and toast. They especially love the Elephant!

So easy to use and the only wastage is the crust (which they don't really like eating anyway) Not only does it make breakfast/lunch time more exciting for them, but less stressful for me as they now eat their food.
I would definitely recommend them and at that great price too, you can't really go wrong.
on 27 March 2014
These were fantastic value. I bought them because I wanted to brighten up the kids lunchbox and was a bit guided of getting all the crusts back at the end of the day. These cut really well ( although be sure to press against three back to make sure). They are lovely for any sandwich with a soft filling ( jam, ham, egg mayo etc) but don't fill sandwich too much as will spilt the sarnie.
on 25 February 2015
My 2 year old wouldn't touch sandwiches so I bought these in the hope of getting him to like them. They have arrived today and we've just made sandwiches using the cutters and he ate the lot and asked for more. They are also a lot better quailty than I thought they'd be. Brilliant idea to get children to eat.
on 13 December 2013
Really pleased with sandwich cutters. Great idea to have a set of five and what a fab selection. I would highly recommend this company, I needed to contact their customer services. They couldn't have been more helpful and efficient with quick results. So, if you need sandwich cutters here's the place to go.
on 10 March 2014
My kids both choose what shape sandwiches they would like for pack lunch it just makes it more fun and plus encouraging for the kids to eat.

Great idea!

thank you very much.
on 3 August 2013
Came on time, thanks to the supplier. Fun to use for any age! Great for childrens parties. Lots of fun to be had, sandwiches, cookies, cakes etc.
on 2 July 2015
Bought to use for Grandson's birthday party, after about 10 rounds of sandwiches I gave up, there seemed to be lots of left overs still, bread still stuck in gaps and takes too long for a party.

little annoying. Will be great for an odd sandwich or two if I ever find them again..
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2014
Love these and so does my daughter! She will never have a boring sandwich again and she loves to see what is in her sandwich box everyday at school! These fit most brands of bread perfectly with just the crusts left out and are very easy to use, even on thickly sliced bread.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse