Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 5 April 2014
A very good lamp for the price, maybe that is why it needed self assembly on arrival !,which being a disabled man found quite tricky!...but once it was put together i have had no problems and it sits behind my chair nicely and i can bend the neck of it to suit my requirements. best used i find as the daylight is fading and you need some light to read or whatever and you don't want to pull the curtains closed just yet or its just gloomy outside !...one slight niggle i have is why is there no cover over the actual light bulb thingy it does look quite odd without one !!.
on 3 July 2014
good floor lamp easy to assemble good heavy base great overall lighting especially for reading and crafting
easy to manoeuvre and with a spare bulb what more do you need
on 5 June 2014
Lovely and bright, comes with a spare bulb which is good as I don't recognise the bulb and might have a problem sourcing one in the future. Should last for years providing a good strong white light. If it was taller it might rate 6 stars.
on 22 May 2014
Excellent product providing an extremely good light for reading, sewing or other close work. Easy to move to any required position.
on 14 January 2015
This is a brilliant lamp. There are slight structural difference between this and the Lifemax. It does look to me as though it is made by the same manufacturer. I bought two Lifemax and both failed one immediately the other within hours. This light is cheaper comes with a spare bulb and two year warrenty. Very pleased use it regularly. Maybe I was unlucky with the Lifemax. I may buy another and it will definitely be the Andrew James
on 22 October 2014
This lamp is brilliant, literally! I bought one for our choir so our pianist could see the music. I choose this one as the price was so low a d we dont have lots of money. Everyone was impressed. One lady who paints went home and ordered one, so did a friend who sews a lot. Both of them are thrilled to bits with their lamps. I have also bought one for myself. I have another friend who is cross because she paid three times more than we did for a similar one.
She reckons ours is a better lamp, and even has a spare bulb.
I would recommend this lamp to everyone, it arriives quickly, is well packed, easy to put together, very sturdy and very good light and ajustabilty. Excellent value for money.
on 30 March 2014
Exactly the kind of product I was looking for. The quality of the product is good and it was very easy to assemble. The soothing yet bright white light was a pleasant surprise. And it comes with a spare bulb...I would highly recommend this product.
on 3 July 2014
Wanted a floor lamp with bright white light mainly for sewing. This quality lamp fits the bill at a very reasonable price.
on 25 April 2014
On the positive side, the product lights well and the seller was prompt and courteous. However, I had to return the original item due to rust/flaking paint on the main pole. Unfortunately, the replacement product had exactly the same quality problem, hence the 1/2 star rating; I decided to keep the lamp as by then I was desperate for some room lighting.
on 20 November 2015
Very fiddly to assemble. with no instructions of any use. Once I finally got it together it seems to work fine. The daylight bulb is very bright and almost too white light, which I know sounds a bit odd to say, but the light is glaring and heavy on the eyes, but is good to use for detail work. The bendy arm part at the top is useless, almost no range of movement and so stiff that when you attempt to adjust it you feel you may be breaking something. The white plastic finish does look cheap and tacky, I dont mind that in a study or workroom, but ours is for the lounge for my wife to use for sewing and it just looks naff.

Overall, not a bad lamp, just be aware of (what I perceive are) short-comings.