Size: 200ml|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 April 2013
This is a lovely smelling dog shampoo, my cocker spaniel smells divine after he has been bathed, (just like he has come back from the groomers) it creates a good lather, leaves his fur lovely and clean and soft too.
I notice another review states, it being ominus over avoiding contact with the eyes, but to be fair, I would say all products such as this, would have a warning like that, even shampoos for humans, as any kind of product such as this, will naturally cause some kind of irration in the eyes...
on 22 November 2012
THIS IS THE NICEST SHAMPOO WE VE FOUND IN SEVERAL YEARS, SMELLS A BIT LIKE BABY POWDER WHICH IS PREFERABLE TO WHAT THE DOG SOMETIMES CHOOSES! THE SHAMPOO LEAVES THE DOGS COAT VERY SOFT AND SILKY WHICH IS A BONUS AT BRUSHING TIME.LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
on 31 May 2015
We have 3 small dogs (2 yorkshire terriers and a poodle/lhasa apso cross), this product is diluted down more than the 1 to 15 times recommended. In fact we cover the base of a 1 litre jug and top it up.This provides enough mixed shampoo to give each dog a double wash under a shower and all dogs' coats come up clean and soft. The dogs don't object to having their faces washed and showered with this product.
on 7 September 2015
I actually bought this to top up my basket for free delivery. This shampoo is super. Leaves my dogs coats, shiny, soft and the perfume lasts for a couple of weeks, They have never smelled so good since using this. There are loads of dog shampoos out there varying in price. I have used loads of different types from both ends of the market, this is the only one i would rate. I show my two dogs and this is a must have
on 18 August 2015
Good shampoo, smells amazing and lathers up very well! Only needed a little bit and it went a long way. Only downfall is that the smell didn't last very long after I had dried my dog, however I think this could be solved if I also purchased the spray which would keep the smell on my dogs coat.
on 12 April 2014
This shampoo smells lovely I got this for my new puppy I love the smell and haven't used yet as just arrived good service will buy again thankyou j
on 21 May 2014
Trying this brand for a change from our usual one(a well known pet supplies company). It smells gorgeous like a baby product neither thick or thin and leaves coat feeling lovely. Nothing negative to say about it.
on 30 November 2015
Love this shampoo, really thick so need to water it down to spread easily. Leaves my Golden Retrievers coat soft and smells just like baby powder with a scent that lasts longer than other shampoos I have tried.
on 4 December 2013
Product arrived quickly, my dog now smells great and the scent of the shampoo lasts for a couple of days. Ideal for weekly use.
on 16 January 2013
SINCE BUYING ANCOL PRODUCT IVE STANDOPED BUYING AIR FREACHENER, AND LET THE THE DOG DO THE AIR FRESHING
WITH BABY SENT