- Paperback: 134 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (21 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1463710801
- ISBN-13: 978-1463710804
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 0.8 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 112,939 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
An Introduction to Forex Trading - A Guide for Beginners Paperback – 21 Feb 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a practical; well written overview of Forex trading and the techniques required to begin trading successfully.
The book is easy to read and understand and will provide all the information and safeguards you need to put in place. After reading this book you will have enough good information to start your Forex journey.
The book also provides more than enough information to start trading safely and make money.
There are only 134 pages so you can complete it within a few hours. The other bonus is it is not expensive, you can get enough good quality information to make a choice to start trading or not. Really worthwhile.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very clear summary of forex trading which I found very useful. Set at just the right level of detail and complexity for me.Published on 2 Oct. 2013 by kelvin253
I know that its a small introductory book BUT maybe this topic will never lend itself to brief introductory books.Published on 19 Sept. 2013 by Happy Chappie