Price:£0.87+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 20 May 2012
the fridge door cover depicting rotten food was a great hit at grandsons zombie party.at least it kept every one out of the fridge.the door cover was of really good quality,will buy from you again for the next party.
on 26 November 2013
It would not fix to the fridge easy, so we tried fixing it to a door gave up on that so fixed it to a window but was quite dark and did not show up much, it was not safe to put a pumpkin behind it
on 11 December 2013
Unless you have a 7 foot fridge and it's one door i.e not a fridge freezer it's not usuable, as you can't open fridge door if it's just standard fridge. Would not order again.
on 31 July 2013
Great as part of my decoration for halloween, hilarious addition to my house, didn't have a big enough fridge so ended up as wall art and people liked it.
on 4 November 2015
This was clearly made for an American sized fridge, and even then I imagine it was too big. I had to cut this down alot to fit it onto my fridge and this loses the effect of a 'doorless fridge' so no, I would not buy this again. However, if you are looking for cheap and cheerful decoration for a Halloween party and you are really not going for anything that looks real, then this would be a cheap solution.
on 6 October 2015
Super fast delivery but unfortunately doesn't match the picture. As mentioned by many others it's a single non-adhesive plastic sheet too big for most fridges and the image is really stretched and blurry. Looks alright in the dark but couldn't recommend it. If it actually had the picture it's supposed to I'd give it 3 stars.
On the other hand for the price, you get pretty much what you'd expect.
on 14 January 2016
What can I say. too long for a standard sized UK fridge or fridge freezer, not long enough for a tall fridge and incompatible with a fridge freezer as this is one sheet and a fridge freezer has 2-doors. OK if you don't need to open the doors to either fridge or freezer I suppose?
I gave up with it in the end, it wasn't worth it.
on 4 November 2012
It's a bit rubbish, if I'm honest. It's very wide (does state size in description). You'll need a wide fridge freezer to get the most out of it, even then it's not great. It comes folded very small, so is creased to hell and had to affix it with sticky tape, which isn't ideal as it kept falling off. Wouldn't bother.
on 11 October 2015
Was sent out the wrong one as in the picture. Paid bit extra for the one with slightly better graphics and got the poorer one anyways Only disappointment is not getting the one I wanted :p
on 11 May 2015
Very good, though as other reviews this is very large for the average fridge, however I have a large fridge so it fit mine. Everyone liked it for our Halloween Party. Would Recommend.