on 6 September 2014
I bought 3 pairs of tights and have bought these pairs of tights before from multiple people. The tights came a day after the minimum date so I'm very happy about that. Really pretty tights and I LOVE the styles of each pair.

Things you should know before buying:
-Ladders will appear after a few wears, mainly in the skin colour parts. The black fabric (not including the thin tattooed pieces) of the tights are thick which is good.
-THESE TIGHTS ARE TAILORED TO A PETITE FRAME (specifically, an Asian woman). So, unless you're tall and very skinny, or short, they might not fit. I'm quite short, and I'm not skinny but because I'm short, they fit. I think that if I was any bigger in weight, they wouldn't fit.

So, run down:
-Don't expect them to last long.
-Don't expect them to fit you.
on 15 October 2015
Believe me when I say - this product does NOT accommodate from sizes extra small to medium. I'M a medium and I felt like I was putting on a pair of Barbie's tights trying to pull them up to my waist.
I would say these would definitely fit if you were a small or on the cusp of medium, but if you're a regular medium like me, you're gonna have a bad time. They'd be fine if you're happy having the crotch bagging round by your knees, but otherwise you'll be stuck trying to pull them up to you waist every 5 minutes.
Would be nice if they offered different sizes - you can't really accommodate very small to medium sizes in one pair of tights.
on 17 November 2014
I'm 5' 4" tall and slim person but this tights were too small, said that they were well made.
on 15 September 2015
this items not long enough and are too small
on 27 December 2014
Very nice looking tights when worn
on 28 February 2015
way too small and bad quality.
on 5 March 2015