Living less than a mile from the local sewage works we unfortunately get more than our fair share of wiffs.

These Ambi Pur air fresheners with fabreze kill the smell dead at the front porch. They are not overpowering in themselves with a trio of different fragrances, but the fabreze element is worth its weight in gold and well and truly tested!

I got this product as part of my first Amazon Pantry order and I have to say I have been impressed by their service. The box the items come in is very sturdy, much more so than regular Amazon boxes, and items are subdivided inside with compartments formed by cardboard dividers so heavy items do not squash lighter ones. I did this order as I had a lot of promotional credit left that was going to expire, but I will definitely be using the Amazon Pantry service again.

If you found my review at all helpful, could you please (beg beg please) click the like button below so I know someone is actually reading the reviews i'm writing, and I'm not just wasting my time! Thanks!!
on 17 April 2014
The items arrived quickly and well packaged. There was no cost saving on this item compared to the supermarket, but it was convenient to be able to have this scent which is so popular that my local shop is often out of stock. In my opinion this is the most pleasant of the aromas of this type of appliance. So, if one needs an air freshener it works well and is quite long lasting.
on 13 February 2016
Out of all the Ambu Pur 3Volutions this is so far the only one that I have continuously noticed a new smell, the others I seem to not smell after a while. I have it on the low setting and still it bursts out lovely cotton fragrances all day.

The only thing I wish AmbuPur would do is make them so you can recycle the glass jars after use, I hate putting the whole thing in the bin, however I appreciate if you could strip it down easily someone is likely to sue them at some point for drinking the fragrance!
on 15 August 2014
I am quite addicted to this fragrance - which is odd, cos I don't usually like Lavender that much. But this is lovely; warm, fresh and floral, but also quite 'clean' and definitely not at all heady or too sweet. It fills my sitting room very pleasantly when put on Maximum. Like it so much I've put it on Sub+Save.
on 9 June 2016
These smell awful. I was hoping for a fresh clean cotton/linen smell, but unfortunately they're just synthetic smelling and not very nice.
It's been assigned to the utility room. Not a fan at all. Strong & sickly. I'll probably try another fragrance as I have the plug in part now, its nowhere near as nice as GladeClean Linen, so I'll stick to that in future.
on 15 December 2013
I purchased one of these plugins a while ago and it run out so went to the supermarket to buy a refill. They were expensive so had a look on Amazon. Great price at a big discount. What more can you ask for?
on 30 May 2015
Very quick delivery and item as described. I'd not bought this set before so had my fingers crossed I did right by purchasing the cheapest available and both me and my partner are very happy will how our home now smells. Will be ordering again if price remains as it is.
on 26 March 2015
perfect. i love orange smell. it works very well. after about 20 minutes the living room smells very fruity and natural. got compliments from visitors and friends already. they all thought it was the fruits i placed on the table made the room smell nice. :)
on 27 August 2014
A pretty scent which ticks away in the background. Ideal for a gentle prefume in a house with two dogs! I love the 3Volution range as the changes of scent means you don't get bored or miss the fragrance as it refreshes regularly.
on 17 January 2014
ive had this for a while now and i still smell its gorgeous aroma i love it and vanilla is one of my favourite scents