Style Name: 3Volution|Change
Price:£5.25+ Free shipping

on 19 November 2015
I bought these because you can control the amount you want the fragrance to be at low-medium-high. You buy the three little glass inserts separately.

GOOD POINTS
- it produces a fragrance all the time, but not too much if you have it on low
- it varies the fragrance so you don't get used to one
- I have a cat and it's useful for disguising the litter tray smells, and other animal smells!
- they work for me on low-medium between 40 and 50 days (about 2 months) before the fragrance runs out

BAD POINTS
- it sometimes doesn't seem to diffuse the fragrances evenly - when one scent has none left in the glass tube another might have 25% left
- if you put it on high setting and forget it runs out fast and at a very strong scent!
- it doesn't tell you when it's running low or run out, and I worry that when it has nothing in it that might be a fire hazard
on 7 January 2016
I was given the Ambi Pur 3volution to try at home by Savvy Circle ( Proctor & Gamble ).
I was very pleasantly surprised how nice the Vanilla Latte Scents were, and how it does 'exactly as it says on the tin' , ie it does eliminate odours' and stop 'nose blindness'.
Unfortunately I did find with it on the lower setting after a month that 2 of the scents did fade out quite a bit, but once putting it on the higher setting it springs back to life again, and the only other problem I personally found with it, for the first 2 weeks was that it made my eyes itch a bit.
My friends and family also liked the Vanilla Latte Scents too.
All in all its been a pleasure having the 3volution in my home, and will be buying more scents.
I would recommend to friends and family and everyone.
review image
on 20 January 2016
Please Note: I was given this item on free trial by P&G, but the review is my own honest opinion. I love these plugs in as you can alter the level of fragrance. They last well and are reasonably neat and discrete as plug ins go. I trialled the Vanilla Latte fragrance which I personally found a little sweet smelling for the living room but my daughter loves it in her bedroom. I have purchased a second plug in with a fresher scent which I use in the utility room where my dog sleeps and it does a great job of eliminating any doggy odour.
Over all a great plug in - just choose the refills to suit your personal tastes.
on 6 January 2016
I luckily managed to try this for free with SavvyCicrcle and Ambi Pur.

The plug in is easy to use with inserts and they have a great variety to choose form. I have tried Vanilla Latte for free then also bought Glazed Apple and Lavender and both are amazing!

The great thing with this scent is that it continuously changes between the 3 scents so that you will always smell a scent and dont get "used" to a smell and therefore do not smell it.

I have had lots of comments to this as it is plugged into my hall and people can smell this as soon as they enter my house.

Love it!
on 8 January 2016
Please note: I was sent a free sample of this, along with a Vanilla Latte refill, by Savvy Circle/P&G, to try out.

I found it quite easy to put together, once I realised you need to take the caps off the scent bottle part! Oops. There is a slider switch at the side where you can choose from three strength settings. I chose the top one because I have a downstairs neighbour who makes some pretty gross cooking smells which invade my flat, plus I have pets.

The vanilla latte is a good scent, I didn't really get much of the latte part but I love vanilla so I was happy. There are quite a few different scent refills to choose from, so you can change depending on what you feel like.

The whole 'nose blindness' protection thing is meant to be because there are three scents which it switches between constantly. I didn't really notice this much, but I did notice that my flat always smelled nice in a vague sort of vanilla way so I guess it is probably doing it's job.

I think for maximum effect, I would need at least two of these on the go in my one bedroom flat at any given time. So if you're in a house that could translate into needing quite a few.

Overall it's a nice idea. It didn't blow me away but it's very pleasant and I certainly will keep buying refills and for the sake of consistency will probably just buy another plug in for another room as well, rather than going for a different brand's plug in.
on 19 February 2014
What a great device better that expected and it works perfectly
Have it on low as this seems to work for me
I have tried many devices in the past but this is the best by far
perfect transaction
on 13 September 2015
It works well. In a small room you only really need to use the lowest setting. I would advise buying refills on eBay where they are ~£3.50 each instead of £6 or £7 here on Amazon or in the shops. The only problem I've had is that it doesn't diffuse all three bottles equally - by the time the left and right bottles had run dry, the middle one was still about half full. Now I have to wait 90 minutes for the cycle to get to the middle bottle every time.
on 22 January 2015
maybe i should have read the description more clearly but i was surprised when the device didn't come with any refills and that i would have to buy them seperately. but the product arrived fine and look like it will work ok. it is quite a wide device so if you have two plugs next to each other and they are very close i think you could struggle fitting both appliances at the same time.
on 8 January 2016
I was very pleased with how nice the Vanilla Latte Scents were, and how it does what it says on the box - nothing different. it removes the odours and gives a fresh fragrance for everyone to actually smell through.

After a month, none of the scents have faded and there is nothing I can find a fault with. My daughter is a lot excited about this and she makes sure she switches it on as soon as she comes back from school

I also shared this with my friends and family and everyone has loved the scent. I have also bought a different scent now from our local TESCO.

Overall its been an excellent thing for us and made our home smell so nice. I would be buying more scents as and when the current finish. This would be part of my daily use now.

Please note, I received this for free to try at home via Savvy Circle ( Proctor & Gamble ).
on 15 January 2016
I was lucky to be picked to try Ambi Pur 3volution at home from Savvy Circle.

I was given the vanilla latte scent to try and was surprised how much I loved it! It definitely does eliminate odours and stop 'nose blindness' as I am still noticing the scent weeks later when I walk into my home.

I have 2 indoor cats and pet odours (particularly the litter box) is a problem for us, actually it was until we received this, it doesn't just cover up the pet smells but seems to eliminate them which I love!!
I have also had lots of comments from friends and family who noticed the fragrance in my home and love it!

I have loved being a part of the test group for this product and going forward I would definitely look at purchasing more fragrances from ambi pur to plug into my home! I will be recommending to family, friends and everyone!