on 7 March 2010
... if you've gone to the trouble of measuring what you want to send through the post and have established that it will fit in these tubes then they are brilliant. The caps fit perfectly at each end (unlike those manufactured for a well known office supplies company stapled into a corner of a retail park near you), they are robust enough to withstand the post office's best efforts at destruction, and they're a damn sight cheaper here than anywhere else I've found.
on 9 September 2015
I have to agree with the one star review by Mr. D.Russell, the tubes are too short for A1 plotter paper.

On top of that the product description says "Box of 25"; note the word Box.

The box is very handy for storing the tubes in, either before or after use.

My order came 25 tubes LOOSE and immediately collapsed into an unmanageable pile of spaghetti after unpacking.
on 21 November 2015
I bought these as I had to send some A3 prints to Scotland. I occasionally have to mail prints so it made sense to get a few tubes. These are long enough to cut and use as two from one. True you have to tape the ends on the extra one but that isn't a problem. Excellent product, delivered quickly and in a package that I can use for storing them in. Excellent.
on 21 January 2016
As previously stated these are too short for a full A1 artwork but were just the right size for some of my smaller pieces. I'm not sure what other reviews mean when they say unboxed, the tubes arrived in an amazon packaging box which I have kept them in for easy storage. Other than the length which wasn't an issue for me, no problems!
on 29 April 2014
for all of those posters, newspapers (with those family hatches, matches and despatches) and celebration papers (1st moon landing, QE coronation, Billies heroic act) etc, can be stored safely and easily without folding and creasing (which spoils the paper in time) in one safe place….just the ticket, at a very good price.
on 10 October 2014
Fast, Professional and dashing! And the price is right. What more can I say, apart from WELL DONE AMBASSADOR.
on 19 February 2016
Very satisfactory tubes for mailing family history tree rolls.
on 4 April 2016
Great product, service & price. Fast delivery will use again.
on 1 August 2015
Arrived on time and exactly as described.
on 26 November 2015
Arrived on time as described