Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) forum

Amazon's Online Chat

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Sep 2013 06:39:48 BDT
Craig Lister says:
Sick of being fobbed off with Amazon's chat service. They keep saying my GTA 5 order is in the process of being dispatched. Yet my status is saying: "Not yet dispatched" if it was in process, then surely it was say: "dispatching soon?" Had this pre ordered since last year and I'm an Amazon Prime member and it now feels like I'm going to miss the launch of this title. I swear they just say anything to shut you up. Very disappointed in the service Amazon is providing for this order.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Sep 2013 06:49:19 BDT
ruby poynter says:
I've been fobbed off as well. Mine has been shipped but under a completely different delivery method than I have chosen. My copy is unlikely to arrive until Wednesday, even though Amazon are so convinced it will arrive by Tuesday on a 2nd class service.. I can't say whether you'll miss the launch. You'll probably get the One Day Delivery on Monday that you are entitled to. I completely see why you're worried though. I was due to have One Day Delivery but they shipped mine yesterday with an unreliable service without even telling me beforehand.

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 07:46:10 BDT
Amazon are going downhill

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 07:55:54 BDT
what upsetting for me is its not yet dispatched and i orderd it on the 9th september. Any suggestions on what I can do? where ca i speak to amazon about this?

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Sep 2013 08:00:45 BDT
ruby poynter says:
Go to help, then on the right of your screen click on "Contact Us". You have to select your issue before it lets you select which contact method but its easy enough to do. I recommend using the "Chat" contact method as its immediate.

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 09:02:33 BDT
They will only tell you. It's despatching today. As I spoke to them yesterday and they said it would get despatched Saturday and it as not been. Still saying not yet despatched they tell you aload of shit just to get you off

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 09:06:22 BDT
A. Bingham says:
I've been on to them this morning too as I was told it would dispatch yesterday. I've been told today that it was stuck at their fulfillment centre but they'd chased it up with them to dispatch at their earliest. They've assured me I'll still get it on Tuesday 'for sure' so we'll see.

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 09:29:22 BDT
Lol they always say that just a way of getting you of their backs

Posted on 17 Sep 2013 23:01:57 BDT
Mrs. S. Cook says:
Why has my GTA5 not arrived yet even though I pre ordered it?!?

Posted on 11 Nov 2013 18:20:59 GMT
Rasmita says:
Hey people! I wan't to send a jot pro pen to my friend in Banglore, India. I am getting this message, "Entered phone number has insufficient characters". I am entering the correct phone number. With the correct country code, '+' sign, spaces etc...help!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Dec 2013 04:58:07 GMT
i am getting the same error.

Posted on 1 Feb 2014 10:08:46 GMT
I also get the same error with Indian phone number. It seems to be a known issue at Amazon, according to the customer service reply I received.

Posted on 5 Mar 2014 13:24:23 GMT
Saba Ferdous says:
Hi

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2014 17:27:56 BDT
Funmilola says:
hi

Posted on 6 Aug 2014 21:33:19 BDT
Hi
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  15 Sep 2013
Latest post:  6 Aug 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars (2,163)