on 5 June 2015
Solid and soft at the same time.
The soft silicone case absorbs shocks and the hard plastic shell offers protection from hard surfaces or edges.
Only downside is the height of the material near the home button. Makes it tricky to use the button. You only notice when the phone is out of the case how much the case gets in the way.
However, my iPhone has fallen on hard floors, and down the stairs with no damage done due to this case and for the price it is great.
on 26 May 2014
Great phone protection - I've dropped my iPhone so many times - with this cover on it covers all corners - and has buttons to control all ports on phone - for 5.99 you can't go wrong - lovely. Colours too
on 7 September 2015
This case looks great in pink - nice and bright. It's also night and chunky so if your phone falls face down, it'll be pretty protected. It looks like a much more expensive case and you could even remove the hard shell and just have the pink rubber if you wanted. Amazing for the price. Thanks Amazon.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 July 2015
This is a 2 part case. You get the softer, coloured, inside and the stiff black outer plastic. The two combine to give a great level of protection to your mobile, and they look pretty stylish. Well worth the price.
on 15 July 2016
I've gone through many cases for my iPhone 5S in the past year, but this one is by far the best! The cutouts are perfectly in line with all the buttons on the phone and fits perfectly. It may look a little bulky, but when you hold the phone in your hand, it feels like a sleek and reliable case! I would definitely buy this case again. 5/5
review image review image review image review image
on 12 November 2013
I chose this case initially for its colourway - it is easy to locate in my handbag - as well as looking smart! It is sturdy and well designed so that the on/off, volume, and sound on-off are easy to use and it offers good protection to the parts which need it - particularly the corners. I think it represents really good value for money compared with the multitude of cases I looked at before buying this one.
on 26 November 2013
This it has been exactly as advertised and has met all expectations .it has a pleasant feel to it when I'm using my phone.
on 7 May 2014
It was to bulky for my liking didn't use it for long I went back to my old more simple case
on 6 December 2014
Fantastic case. There is no fault in this product at all. It fits perfectly and has a really nice smooth feel to it when holding the phone. It also look very protective of every corner of the iPhone and I highly recommend.
on 19 April 2014
Actually for the money this is really rather good. Fits the iPhone 5 a treat and is protective as it should be.

See one answered question