The AmazonBasics lightning adaptor lets you connect your micro USB charging and sync cable to your lightning compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Make any Micro USB Cable a Lightning Cable (enlarge).
Only Use One Cable
With this micro USB to lightning adaptor, you don't have to carry multiple cables and chargers for your various phones and tablets. The compact design can be easily carried and stored. Any micro USB cable can be connected to the AmazonBasics adaptor to charge and sync your Apple device with lightning connector. The adaptor is compatible with the iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, iPad 4th generation, Air, mini and iPod nano 7th generation.
Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
This AmazonBasics product features recyclable Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging. It comes without excess packaging materials such as hard plastic clamshell casings, plastic bindings or wire ties. The packaging is designed to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife and it will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging. Products with Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging can frequently be shipped in their own boxes, without an additional shipping box, saving on resources and reducing waste.
What's in the Box
- AmazonBasics Lightning Compatible to Micro USB Adaptor
AmazonBasics Lightning Compatible to Micro USB Adaptor
- Connects your lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod to micro USB cables and chargers
- Compatible with the iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, iPad 4th generation, Air, mini and iPod nano 7th generation.
- Compact design
- Delivered in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Warranty: AmazonBasics 1-Year Limited Warranty [PDF]
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 0.4 x 0.2 inches (2.5 x 1 x 0.5 cm); 0.2 ounces (5.7g)
Please find information on Recycling Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) on this page.