AmazonBasics Executive Touchscreen Stylus Silver
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ultra Responsive Capacitive Tip That Works With All Touch Screen Tablets Or Smartphones - Including Kindle Fire, Apple iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nexus, etc.
- Constructed With High Quality Aluminum For Extremely Durability
- Built-In Pocket Clip for Easy Storage. Easily Attaches To Pockets, Books, and Luggage
- Built With Ultra Sensitive Premium Coated Tip That Will Enhance User Experience
- Omni-Directional Tip That Leaves No Residual Marks and Prevent Scratches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
AmazonBasics Executive Touchscreen Stylus (Silver)
Please find information on Recycling Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) on this page.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very cheap plastic design. The only metal is the pocket clip!
2. Far too light weight.
3. The rubber nib is too small.
4. I doubt this cost more than 20p to make so massively overpriced.
5. The stylus is so small it seems incapable of supporting "swipe" functions.
On the plus side:
Try this instead Just Mobile AluPen for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
First impressions it was too light and flimsy in my hand, I wanted to feel some quality weight like a good expensive "executive " pen. When I see the word "executive" my expectations are something which is higher quality, which sadly this is not.
If feels very cheap with its brushed silver effect and being so lightweight. Its really is a very basic styli and found the nib started to leave more smear marks than my own fingers within a few uses. So I had to stop using it completely. The nib itself is quite small so if using the pen at a lower angle has the possibility of scratching my screen...an absolute nogo for me.
Its my own personal view but I will be buying a far better quality styli after spending all the money on my gorgeous Nexus, but Im super grateful to my friend who bought me this as a gift, its always the thought that counts.Thankies XxX
- the cheap metallic-effect plastic finish on cheap chinese import goods, you would possibly be able to live with this stylus.
- tapping your screen just to see if this time it is going to register on your device (iPad 2).
- greasy-looking dot marks every place you've tapped on the screen, staring back at you like creatures from the abyss.
- spending £8 for a stylus that looks and makes you feel cheap.
This one is nicely made and lightweight - important as it is not a pen and heavier stylii can become tiresome. I found the length and diameter ideal for my not very big hands.
Even more importantly, unlike many cheap stylii, this is never going to scratch your screen - even if the membrane ruptures.
it does not work if used at too much of an angle - it is much less flexible than others I have used.
it sometimes fails to work and needs more pressure than it should do to guarantee reliability.
it is no more accurate than a finger so not suitable for fine work (it is not designed for this)
So if you have long fingernails or are worried by finger marks on the screen this is probably what you need. If you are looking for a drawing tool or greater precision you will need a finer alternative.
This is a safe buy - beware the cheap and nasty stylii that can damage your screen.
For me, the main criterion for assessing whether a stylus is good or not takes time to figure out however - the main question is how long it lasts. I'm tempted to suggest that I think this one will last longer than the pretty feeble MediaDevil Magicwand (which costs £10 and lasted about a month); that's because the tip on the Amazon-branded product gives the impression that it's less adhesive and therefore less likely to 'grip' the surface it's touching. Less grip = less abrasion.
One negative point - it would have been useful (some might say essential) to have a hole in the opposite end so as to attach some sort of cord that can can be connected to the tablet/phone whatever. This product does not offer this facility, so it means there's a bigger chance of it getting lost or mislaid. I bought a couple of phone cases recently for some Samsung phones and they came with a free stylus that had a hole in the upper tip for just this purpose. The AmazonBasics Stylus is designed very much like a pen, one that when not being used can be put in a shirt or jacket pocket. That's fair enough but for home use, when the owner might be wearing clothing that has no pockets at all, it's of little use and the probability is that it will be put on a table or sideboard, maybe on the floor, and sooner or later it will get lost.
That's a shame because it could otherwise have been excellent - I think the main plus-point is that it will last longer than most due to its low-friction tip, but it might also get lost easily due to the absence of a hole (for a cord) in the other.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very lightweight and just as good as the more expensive one I had previously. Does the job and really nice comfortable sizePublished 22 days ago by Queen Nitiqret
Does the job, looks great, feels great. If you need a stylus and have a few extra savings, this one is for you.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Works ok as a stylus but for the cost I would have expected a built-in ball pen. Not worth the money.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very lightweight and lacking anything that defines 'Executive'. There are better to be had and more cheaply. Read morePublished 2 months ago by AJS (London)