Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Refreshed in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop Now Shop now

4.6 out of 5 stars10,706
Denomination: 20Design Name: Christmas TreeChange

on 18 October 2011
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came onto Amazon and saw the gift card link and was happy to see there is a Kindle gift card design. Ordered a £20 gift card on a Sunday and received it by Tuesday, so service was excellent.

The gift card design itself is very nice and the package comes with an enveloped and a card to write a message.

After the gift card is received its also very simple to input it into Amazon and actually use it.

Would definitely recommend for Kindle users and for birthday's, it is an excellent and speedy service and I cannot fault it at all.

The only thing I hope for is that Amazon add a few more gift card amount options, for example £15, £25 etc.

5 stars.
1313 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 May 2012
I have bought the Amazon Gift Voucher on many occasions for my nieces and nephews who live abroad. As we don't see them that often it is always difficult knowing what they already have and it is easy to end up with the wrong present. Initially, I thought it might lack the personal touch but instead they have loved being able to go on-line and buy whatever they want from Amazon. Now they then to ask everyone to give them gift certificates so they can save up for a big present.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them. However, I would not advise just using the e-mail version as it is easily overlooked and could be treated as spam. Always go for the posted version and do a follow up e-mail to let them know it's on the way. Od and don't forget to add in greetings before you press buy as there is no way back to amend it.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2014
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was out. When I collected it from the post office they could not understand why as it is not a 'signed for' item. Therefore if you are not going to be at home all the next day I would not recommend choosing next day delivery, simply stick to the normal royal mail delivery.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
or just don't have time to go to the shops because you spend too much time browsing Amazon! Yes! 2 hours have passed and the housework still isn't done :( *goes to plump cushions up before the missus gets in*

I ordered this for my daughters boyfriend for his birthday as he's an awkward bugger to buy for and this enables him to pick his own stuff. I've never bought one before either!

I chose a birthday style and it came in a blank (inside) card with a blank envelope so if you wanted you could just use this as a birthday card too rather than buy one. If you're tight like me!

So he was happy with it and it also enabled him to spend several hours of his life browsing Amazon to spend thirty quid! It's all part of the big plan you know? Get everybody addicted via gift cards. . .

I'll definitely be getting more. See! I'm addicted after only one gift card!

Recommended to all lazy shoppers, if you haven't got time or you're an Amazon addict ;)

Update - 9th Dec - I still don't know what to buy! Just had to buy another two! :(
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2012
Bought this for my nephews birthday,great idea but disappointed with service Did not arrive on time even though i had given it ample time.,so nephew very disappointed and me very embarrassed. I phoned Amazon and they did send another one,but then the next day the original arrived along with the new one, I gave the original to my nephew and sent my husband to the post office to send the xtra one back as requested by Amazon. I received a phone call from my sister in law to tell me the card had been cancelled and did not work.I had to quickly get in contact with my husband who was in the queue at the post office to tell him not to send it back but to then go and deliver it to my nephew.What a hassle and inconvenience.Did not think Amazon were very sympathetic or apologetic. Very Disappointed.
on 6 September 2015
Saving this for rainy day but additional promotion of £10 is very useful
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Nice enough choice of cards (I found what I needed but a few more for other occasions would be good in general).

The card and envelope are very nice quality, shiny and solid. Packaging was excellent, ensured pristine delivery.

Instructions for redeeming are clear on the card's reverse.

I was thrilled with the advertised one-day delivery, though in my case it took three, so maybe in advance of birthdays it's not the most ideal last-minute gift.

It was much appreciated and I would buy another as a gift.
on 24 October 2015
The Gift Card I purchases was in the form of a Christmas Card at no extra charge and I also got a £10 complimentary Promo code off any item in the Amazon catalogue.
review image
on 4 February 2013
Placed an order for a £20 amazon gift card for my mothers birthday on the 7th of January. I was advised it would be delivered next day delivery- over a month has passed and after numerous emails and trying to make contact as to where the gift card is i have had absolutely no response. In the meantime i have contacted my local post office to see if any attempts to deliver had been made, my neighbours and family and nothing. So a month later after missing my mothers birthday a few weeks ago here i am chasing up an order that should have been delivered next day! I would request some kind of refund if i could actually get a response from the seller. Not at all impressed, charged for gift card have not and does not appear i will be receiving. Definitely would not recommend.
on 10 September 2015
Amazon gift cards are easy to add to your account and are valid for ten years from the date of issue. I also got free one day delivery, which was a bonus.

There are currently (September 2015) a lot of undeserved one-star ratings being given due to a promotion that some people don't seem to be satisfied with. To any with concerns over this promotion, my free £10 credit was e-mailed to me two days after I made my order - not one day as specified in the terms and conditions of the promotion - so I advise you to be patient.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Customers who viewed this item also viewed Printable Gift Voucher Printable Gift Voucher by Amazon EU S.à.r.l.
£1.00 - £1,000.00 Email Gift Voucher Email Gift Voucher by Amazon EU S.à.r.l.
£1.00 - £1,000.00