9,637
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £50 (Kindle)
Denomination: 50Design Name: KindleChange
Price:£50.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 18 October 2011
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came onto Amazon and saw the gift card link and was happy to see there is a Kindle gift card design. Ordered a £20 gift card on a Sunday and received it by Tuesday, so service was excellent.

The gift card design itself is very nice and the package comes with an enveloped and a card to write a message.

After the gift card is received its also very simple to input it into Amazon and actually use it.

Would definitely recommend for Kindle users and for birthday's, it is an excellent and speedy service and I cannot fault it at all.

The only thing I hope for is that Amazon add a few more gift card amount options, for example £15, £25 etc.

5 stars.
1313 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 11 May 2014
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was out. When I collected it from the post office they could not understand why as it is not a 'signed for' item. Therefore if you are not going to be at home all the next day I would not recommend choosing next day delivery, simply stick to the normal royal mail delivery.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
or just don't have time to go to the shops because you spend too much time browsing Amazon! Yes! 2 hours have passed and the housework still isn't done :( *goes to plump cushions up before the missus gets in*

I ordered this for my daughters boyfriend for his birthday as he's an awkward bugger to buy for and this enables him to pick his own stuff. I've never bought one before either!

I chose a birthday style and it came in a blank (inside) card with a blank envelope so if you wanted you could just use this as a birthday card too rather than buy one. If you're tight like me!

So he was happy with it and it also enabled him to spend several hours of his life browsing Amazon to spend thirty quid! It's all part of the big plan you know? Get everybody addicted via gift cards. . .

I'll definitely be getting more. See! I'm addicted after only one gift card!

Recommended to all lazy shoppers, if you haven't got time or you're an Amazon addict ;)

Update - 9th Dec - I still don't know what to buy! Just had to buy another two! :(
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 1 May 2012
I have bought the Amazon Gift Voucher on many occasions for my nieces and nephews who live abroad. As we don't see them that often it is always difficult knowing what they already have and it is easy to end up with the wrong present. Initially, I thought it might lack the personal touch but instead they have loved being able to go on-line and buy whatever they want from Amazon. Now they then to ask everyone to give them gift certificates so they can save up for a big present.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them. However, I would not advise just using the e-mail version as it is easily overlooked and could be treated as spam. Always go for the posted version and do a follow up e-mail to let them know it's on the way. Od and don't forget to add in greetings before you press buy as there is no way back to amend it.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Nice enough choice of cards (I found what I needed but a few more for other occasions would be good in general).

The card and envelope are very nice quality, shiny and solid. Packaging was excellent, ensured pristine delivery.

Instructions for redeeming are clear on the card's reverse.

I was thrilled with the advertised one-day delivery, though in my case it took three, so maybe in advance of birthdays it's not the most ideal last-minute gift.

It was much appreciated and I would buy another as a gift.
on 19 November 2012
I ordered 10 X £25 Vouchers and they all came by recorded delivery the NEXT DAY.

Everyone's reviews have been really helpful.

For example, I read that the Gift note was useless so I didn't bother adding any.
Its more personal to write it myself anyway...

Then, I realised it was NEXT DAY recorded delivery, so I had to wait in for it,
so I ordered it the day before a day which I knew I would be in.

The Delivery is good.
They sent me a text in the morning to give a 2 hour time slow as to when the vouchers would arrived.
I didn't take the chance though and was in all day anyway...

so Overall, 5 Stars..
on 22 September 2011
This is my first gift card I have purchased and it went really well. I was due to buy a birthday present for my sister but just couldn't think of anything she could make real use of.

So instead I opted to buy her an Amazon gift voucher with the added bonus of a card. Unlike your run of the mill high street gift voucher, the Amazon gift card provides a massive choice of products ranging from virtually anything, without the restriction of high street products.

Simply place the long string of code on the back of the gift card (that looks like a credit card) at the checkout on Amazon and you'll get credited for the amount you paid on the card. Whatever value you've added on the card, you won't be charged a penny more. You will also get your gift card sent to you with free delivery.

The gift card is stuck in a birthday style card so you only need to write a message in the card and on the white envelope the card comes in.

If you've run out of ideas for a gift then let them buy something they really want with an Amazon Gift Card. This will be my choice from now on.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 17 February 2014
I wished to send my daughter-in-law some Amazon gift vouchers for her birthday since I live 120 miles away and don't see her that often. Ordering was easy enough and I decided to pay an extra £8.00 to ensure she received them on her birthday. However, two days prior to this I received an email from Amazon informing me that the vouchers would not be arriving as agreed, but would be up to three days late.I contacted Amazon (not quite as easy as you'd think by phone) and was assured my £8.00 would be refunded.
I have no complaints about the way my refund was handled, but I was disappointed to have let down my daughter-in-law. She did indeed receive the vouchers a couple of days after her birthday, but this was January, not the build up to Christmas and these were a handful of vouchers which were easy enough to post, so why the poor delivery?
She spent her vouchers and was pleased, but next time I will deliver her present in person.
on 1 December 2011
This was quickly delivered today from yesterday, however I had to stay in the house all day just to wait for this delivery as it needed a "signature".
I was told the latest they will be delivered would be at 3pm.
I did not hear a knock until I found this parcel through my letterbox and checked with the tracking site to see how long ago this was delivered (just before 3pm).
What a waste of my day!
Opened the parcel up to get the card out and see what and how they wrote the Gift Note in, as I've requested for one.
I was disappointed with this as I was expected the note to be written inside the gift card, not on some piece of paper on a packing slip outside the envelope with a card and gift voucher inside!

Don't bother writing a Gift Note for this or any Gift cards on here - just order it as everything else is fine - then you can write a note yourself in a card.
It would be better if they mentioned where they are going to put the note in.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 3 October 2011
Gift card came day after ordering - thought service was excellent and just as promised. I was extremely happy with design and look of product.