on 17 February 2014
My children are addicted to this even tho it is expensive it is worth the money this is really good fun even i had a go at this and you can sell these thats the good thing
on 17 March 2014
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter, she loves it!!! Lots of bands, nice organiser case. Just perfect! Also great for my 5 year old daughter who has picked up the technique easily also, they're running out of people to make bracelets for already!
on 16 March 2014
My daughter was delighted with this product and it has been really useful in keeping everything in one place and nice and tidy!
on 11 March 2014
My 10 year old LOVES this. It has kept her amused for endless hours. The instructions are insufficient but there are plenty of online tutorials and videos on you tube for those who are keen to make intricate designs
on 21 February 2014
Bought this for my daughter for xmas, so the first few days many many bracelets were made. I can definitely see how some children would go crazy for this, but it does require a lot of patience, and some of the items to make are actually too complicated for your average 8 year old (my daughter being one of those), and a lot of help from me was needed.

Ultimately, though, in rating this particular item, the bands are adequate quality, the box is good-size & contains enough bands for plenty of bracelets, and the loom, if not like the original rainbow loom, can be used the same way with no difference in the finished product.
on 28 February 2014
My 9 year old is obsessed with this newest craze so was absolutely delighted with this box. It's a lot of money but is worth it as it is all we will ever need. The box stops the colours getting mixed up and stops as many bands being dropped on the carpet and getting stuck in the Hoover.
on 28 February 2014
The plastic loom pick is too flimsy, especially for young hands, but other than that it is as was expected.
on 22 February 2014
The box and bands are excellent , very high quality, and the s clips are perfect for making bracelets. But the quality if the actual loom itself is terrible, mine broke within a few days of having it. It is very flimsy and does not have any of the arrows to follow, like the proper rainbow looms do. I was very disappointed when it broke and have ended up having to buy another.
on 7 February 2014
I chose this rating cos it was Brilliant for Value for money, and you can buy more colours and store them easily - MOST suitable if on traveling and need some thing to do.
I did not like the misprinted/ misspelled instructions and certainly the flimsy little hook - THANKfully i had crochet hooks - you need 3.5 or 4.5 size to replace the little plastic hook.
thankfully there are BRILLIANT you tube videos for tutorials
you will also find that the little base clips (in the pic on here shows them in pink) and the pins - they are removable - something that could of been explain in the kit.
on 6 May 2014
Excellent box holds everything my grand-daughter needs for her band making-strong and sturdy construction a really good buy and a better price than many others