on 18 November 2011
Love Pittacus Lore, this took me only a few hours to read. Just like I Am Number Four it is compelling and it fills in some of the back story for six. Brilliant sci-fi reading and very reasonable price. Saving my pennies now for The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies 2). Hopefully someone will give me an amazon voucher for Christmas! If you like exciting and easy sci-fi reading, this and the others in the series should be in your top 'to read' list.
on 28 July 2011
I really enjoyed this book, but really really short!
It is a prelude of what happened to number 6 and how her cepan died before she met number 4 at the end of the first book.
I cannot work out if this is simply a mini-story designed to build up to the big release of the tale in hardback next month, or if this is the whole book.
I am leaning towards the idea of a prelude
It is very good! Really exciting, and you like number 6 and you understand how she got her legacies and why she acted in the way she did at the end of the first book. I just wish it was longer!
Overall good buy for £[]! (:
on 7 July 2012
I read the first two books in this series whilst on holiday and downloaded this at the same time. the books tell a good story - not overly difficult or complex but entertaining and decently told with some nice touches. The "Lost Files" seem to be fillers - a way of adding a back story to the characters and filling in a few plot holes. As such they are very effective and will be welcomed by readers of the series. They attempt to stand alone but I'm not sure I would have either understood or enjoyed them in isolation. Very good for fans but if you're new to the series begin with the books. These are to be enjoyed whilst waiting for the next main episode.
on 27 December 2011
Just reread this, a great short story, superbly written.
Leaves you with plenty of questions, I beleive a further book is due out this year.
on 29 August 2012
I finally got to read about the heartbreaking past of Number Six and boy was it worth my time. Despite the story being incredibly short, it still leaves me hooked on and thirsty for more as the stories are brilliant. I wouldn't say the lost files are standalone books but it doesn't matter if you've read the books already.
on 25 April 2013
fantastic series of books! Well on my way to reading them all.
Unputdownable - energetic and gripping from start to finish.

My 11year old loved it as much as I did who's also fast on way to reading them all!
on 17 February 2013
I have recently read I am number four and enjoyed it saw there were the lost files giving extra information on characters linking parts of their stories. I was not disappointed and cannot wait to read the rest of the series
on 28 June 2013
I love all of the Pittacus Lore books and am a self-confessed Lorienite, even at the age of 40! I read everything in this series to date within a 4/5 week period and am feeling desperately lost until the next instalment.
on 29 December 2012
I found the book very similar to the description of her story in, 'The Power of Six' and only providing a small amount of more information. Though overall it was a good read except for the end, which was a loose end.
on 24 December 2012
Read this after reading the first book. This is not as good but still interesting if you liked I am number 4. Not sure if I will read any of the following books unless I can get them very cheaply on the Kindle.