on 3 November 2012
This keyboard is very easy to set up with your Ipad without the need to really have a look at the instructions. However if you do choose to use the instructions then beware the screenshots used to show where to go on your ipad are quite small so it can be hard to see however the manual makes it easy to follow.

The keys are fairly small which and as I type I am finding it difficult at the moment due to my large hands. This keyboard would be perfect for anyone with bony hands. The keyboard does not allow you to adjust the position of the Ipad, although the position seems to be ok where it is set unless you put your feet up on the sofa and slouch, in that case this feature would have been ideal.

The keyboard is rechargable and doesnt take too long to charge. Im not sure about the quality of the battery but this is something I will find out in the near future. The only other problems to note is the fact there is no light to say if you have the caps lock on, there is no numeric side to the keyboard and it does feel a little like a biscuit tin. However it does work well as a case but I would advice that you have a screen protecter just in case but there are rubber bits to stop the screen from touching the keys.

Overall for the price I believe currently it was worth the purchase so If you have any questions about this product please feel free to ask as I will be wiling to help and will give you a quick response
on 1 September 2012
This is a well engineered piece of kit. Easy to set up and use. This was purchased so as to give my I pad 3 the advantage of dealing with emails etc, as on a desk top - absolutely brilliant. If you want to take it with you it snaps on to your I pad front. I recommend this device as being an excellent buy.
on 16 February 2013
I found this a frustrating purchase. initially it seemed pretty good, but unfortunately the bluetooth connection is not maintained and you find yourself having to reconnect if you are using it for any length of time. It is quite flimsy and tips easily. Today, three months after I bought it (and hardly used), it is not holding its charge for more than a few minutes and will be consigned to the bin.
You do get what you pay for. I would strongly urge an alternative device
on 2 January 2013
I got this item as a present for someone for christmas and it went down a storm. the item is compact fits perfectly with the ipad 3s shape and also acts as a stand to hold it when typing. great buy, recommend it to anyone
on 29 September 2012
I can definitely recommend this keyboard. The quality is good and setting it up with my iPad 3 was really smooth. Super instruction in the package on how to do things!
on 4 December 2012
A decent piece of kit that allows you to use the iPad as a laptop. The onscreen keyboard of the iPad is OK for short notes and web browsing, but if you are using desktop publishing Apps and the like, then this is a sensible alternative. Great value at this price, and quick, efficient delivery. Recommended, if you need it!
on 13 February 2013
I can recommend this keyboard. The quality is good and setting it up with my iPad 3 was really easy even for me, Really quick delivery too, ty :)
on 8 December 2012
Works well both as a cover and a keyboard. Have given it 5 stars as, for the price, I think it is great value for money.
on 17 July 2012
A good bluetooth Keyboard & Cover for Ipad. Easily synced to Ipad if you follow the instructions.

Well worth the purchase