Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Apr 2011 09:55:07 BDT
Today, the 8th of april, this Bluray has been released in Holland.
Does anyone know when this bluray becomes available here on Amazon?
I'm never gonna buy a bluray in Holland (I'm from holland), because of the price (€30,- for a bluray) and the spine always has the English and French version on it. Ugly as hell....

Posted on 8 Apr 2011 10:07:19 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Apr 2011 10:09:44 BDT
Ivo van Dun says:
i think its in juni
i have the dutch version
and its crap only 1 disc the us version hase 4disc (2blu-ray +1dvd+1digi copy) for the same price
there not that many new extra's but still 1disc for 26ponds with Dutch and French over the covers
its a good thing i still have the old 2disc dvds so i have some extra's to see

hope that the uk version will be better
its good that most of the disney 2 for 1 blu-rays are the same version as the dutch
with proper english covers and alot cheaper
i almost save a extra 4/5ponds per blu-ray thats almost a free extra blu-ray (3for1)

the movie it self looks very good only hate the black bars why do they do that just release it in full screen

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Apr 2011 08:22:50 BDT
The movie is in the correct aspect ratio of 2.4:1. So it is "full screen", as you see the whole frame. How in the world can someone in 2011 demand a cropped and thus castrated 4:3 version of a widescreen movie? Please learn about aspect ratios and be glad there are black bars with a movie made in this aspect ratio, as otherwise you wouldn't see the whole frame.

Posted on 26 Apr 2011 11:31:06 BDT
Eline H says:
Ivo I hear! The Dutch releases are way to expensive! Glad UK releases have often Dutch.
However. I don't understand why only the US gets 2 blu-ray discs for this movie...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  8 Apr 2011
Latest post:  26 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Incredibles [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]
The Incredibles [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free] by Craig T. Nelson (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (308)