Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
You can change the beam, yes. Overall it's very cheap stuff. In my case every bump on the road the light will change from britgth to dim, to flashing.
24 Nov 2014 by G. Trimarco
votes
Hi, yeah the rear light is red light - and quite powerful for how small it is. And the front one has both functions - constant stream and flash. I'm really happy with them, definitely recommend...
18 May 2014 by morani
votes
My seat tube has a 31.8mm diameter and I just about managed to get the front light onto it to check for you - it's somewhat fiddly as the two plastic tabs you pass the bolt through are splayed pretty wide apart by the thickness of the tube (and this is of course without the rubber shim) but it should go on. Some people recommend adding a washer to prevent the bolt head being pulled through the plastic and I reckon this could be particularly useful here due to the extra tension.
23 Sep 2014 by B. Ryves
votes
The torch has AAA batteries which are included.
3 Apr 2014 by Amazon Prime Reviewer
votes
This thing takes Triple A batteries and 4 of them. I wouldn't recommend this product for a bike as I'm currently having issues with it. It is turning itself off and changing flash type when heavily vibrated like you would get when cycing over a pothole. There are definitely superior cycling lights out there
6 Dec 2014 by P. Bannon
votes
Hi Alan, No it is not designed to attached to a helmet. You could maybe bodge it so it fits if you were desperate but in my personal experience these lights stop working after a few months and aren't worth the effort.
3 Dec 2014 by rab
votes
Is it waterproof? 29 Oct 2014
did not last that long , bracket broke and light was dim , sent it back for refund , don't waste your money on this item ,
29 Oct 2014 by jonboy
votes
yes the bracket will go almost anywhere
26 Apr 2014 by fcowen
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers