on 28 February 2009
For anyone seeking an introduction to a more spiritual life, this is essential reading. It is extremely clearly written and addresses the key questions on the Christian faith full on. Although the book can be read as a stand alone, even better would be to also attend the excellent Alpha course which follows the same subject matter.
on 3 November 2012
this is a brilliant and light hearted way to teach the undecided about christ everyone should read it ,it is easy reading
on 12 April 2014
This is a masterful introduction to faith in Jesus Christ for those with open minds. Simply well done, I think.
on 22 April 2016
Great item, great service, many thanks
on 4 June 2011
As someone who called myself Christian but hadnt been practising my faith for a long time this book totally changed my view on my life and my world for the better. I would highly recommend it for anyone wishing to understand the basics of Christainity - I was inspired by it.
on 20 October 2014
Excellent book, promptly despatched and received in good secondhand condition
on 6 January 2015