Size: 200ml|Change

on 29 May 2015
The formula has been changed. It has EDTA, a know aggressive and toxic component. To be organic, has to have the european union organic certification stamp or soil association, which is not the case. The "stamps" on the package are marketing strategy.
on 11 April 2016
I have to echo some of the other comments on this product. I've used this previously with no issue but noticed a change of packaging on the latest one I bought- perhaps a change of formula? When I applied this to my face it caused severe redness and my face felt very hot and irritated.

Update: I since tried to use the product on a minor burn I received on my arm - the attached photo shows the redness and irritation caused by the product and NOT the burn!
review image
on 14 January 2015
The manufacturer has recently changed their packaging as well as the ingredients to this product. As a result, it now has a terrible smell and causes skin irritation!
33 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2016
This is the hands down worst aloe gel I have ever bought. I use aloe as an aftershave--should have read the other reviews. This made my skin break out bright red and it burned. Horrible product. I don't even have sensitive skin. This shouldn't even be sold.
review image
on 23 June 2014
Very dishonest. Contains Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate as a preservative, a known skin irritant, and Cross Polymers too. Use 100% pure aloe vera or nothing.
44 comments|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 September 2015
I have been using for years as a hand cream. I love it because it's not oily and doesn't leave any residue once it's dried in. I recently started ordering it to sooth an irritating skin problem. Can't speak highly enough of it. Easy to apply, leaves my skin very smooth and it helps with the healing.
on 29 March 2015
My face was not bad just wanted to try this and OMG I had to stop using it my face looked like I had been in a fire and lots of white heads started to pour on my face!!! LOAD OF CRAP do not buy this beware
on 1 April 2011
I gotta say nothing ever worked more effectively than this Aloe Vera gel, and I'm one of those people who used tens of products to get rid of or minimise spots appearing on my face.
I'm suffering from quite mild/serious acnes but using this product from day one I could see some dramatic results.
The acne scars are disappearing (slowly! this is not a magic gel that removes scars in one go) and the breakouts have been minimised.
Once you apply it and let it dry I could feel it tightens the skin and looks very shiny. So I only apply it in the evening/night. But it hydrates and moisturises so your skin won't dry out.
Everyone's faces/skins are different so don't blame me if it doesn't work on you :)
All the best!

=====

Just bought another gel, and still doesn't disappoint me :)
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2016
I bought this Aloe Vera a few days ago feeling excited and hoping it will help heal a small scar on my forehead but what happened after I first used it was persistent irritation,really horrible burning sensation allover my face .At the moment my skin has reddish blotches allover my cheeks and upper lip area like sunburns it's terrible.It also left my skin feeling rather dry, I mean really dry.In conclusion I think it's not best to buy this product as it's not 100% organic(chemicals used in this are lethal)if you have dry skin or care a great deal about your face.Big No go.
on 27 April 2015
I'm in love with this product!
I have plenty of scars on my legs which has left me with low self esteem, so I desperately wanted a product that would reduce the appearance of them. I was using another scar product before using this product and saw little improvement, I understand that it may take time to see improvement but I have a horrible trait of being really impatient so I decided to buy this after reading the good reviews about it
After receiving this product I used it right away and continue to use it three times a day. After about 3 days, I kid you not, my scars have become a little lighter (look a little faded) I know it's only a minor improvement, but an improvement is better than no improvement, and for visible results in a short space of time has made me the happiest person!
I also love that the tiniest bit goes a long way. I used a drop on one scar but was able to cover the side of my leg which is always a good thing when you want the product to last for awhile.

I have started to use this on my face as it has amazing moisturising properties. I was sceptic about using this product on my face as I have really sensitive skin but after reading that it's good for sensitive skin I thought I'd give it ago because I have places on my skin which are really dry and some places which are oily. I used this product before bed and when I woke up my skin was literally the softest it's ever been, I now use it before putting on my makeup as it makes it easier for the foundation to blend.

Although products work differently on everyone, I would still highly recommend this product!