Top positive review
45 people found this helpful
This book WILL help you to stop drinking
on 5 March 2010
If you are thinking about looking at any drink related issues, this is the book for you!
I was drinking approximately 80 units a week, mostly wine which I thought was acceptable and had been drinking at that level for at least 8 years.
A few incidents happened in my personal life that made me realise that alcohol was making my life worse, not better. Subsequently I looked for a book that would help with my decision to stop drinking.
I am happy to say that I have been sober for nearly two months and this is 90% down to this book, the other 10% being support from my friends and family. I am much happier person and if I do feel like a drink I pick up this book and read it again. I cannot stress enough that this is the best book to help with addiction.
Best of luck and here's to a much happier life.