· Pepsi & Shirlie appear on the 2011 Here & Now Tour in June and July - preceded by this timely Special Edition reissue of their 1987 debut album All Right Now.
· All Right Now features the classic #2 smash `Heartache' alongside the Top Ten follow-up `Goodbye Stranger' and three subsequent singles `Can't Give Me Love', `Hightime' and the title track - a cover of Free's 1970 rock anthem.
· This Special Edition contains a host of bonus material including sought-after 12" mixes and B-sides, several on CD for the first time. Written and produced by Stock Aitken Waterman, `Who's Gonna Catch You?' was intended for inclusion on All Right Now but ultimately went unreleased. Recently rediscovered on the original PWL studio tapes, it is exclusively made available here in both 7" and 12" form.
· This Special Edition boasts an extensive booklet with new sleeve notes, additional pictures, lyrics and discography.
· As backing singers and dancers for Wham!, Pepsi DeMacque & Shirlie Holliman not only featured on several of the 80s' biggest hit records but also in the accompanying videos and concerts. They began recording as a duo in their own right in 1986, following Wham!s farewell show, The Final - and first hit the top end of the charts in early 1987 with "Heartache".
· In the wake of many well-received Hit Factory reissues, All Right Now is the latest 80s classic to be given the Special Edition treatment on Cherry Pop.