on 3 November 2012
Bought as a preasent for my sisters birthday - and she's been wearin it ever since :) it's slightly smaller then i had thought but very very cute and lovely detail! I am very pleased :)
on 5 January 2014
Bought as a present for my other half. She loved it!

My only issue is the packaging, the item does not fit inside the jewlers box itself properly. This caused it to fall out as soon as i opened it!
on 28 February 2013
This is a fun necklace. The design is quirky and it is hangs nicely. It is ok quality for the price. The little 'drink me' label' fell off but we could easily stick it back on.
on 8 April 2013
This necklace is adorable! My son was very jealous. The watch is easy to set, and generally its extremely cute! Very steampunk, Very "Alice". Love it!
on 31 December 2012
Beautiful necklace with working watch -a great present and I thought the price was v reasonable compared to other similar items elsewhere.
on 21 January 2013
Beautiful product, swiftly and safely delivered. The free gift that came along with it was a sweet touch as well. I am very satisfied!
on 23 April 2014
I bought this necklace twice (one for me and one for a birthday), not expansive at all and absolutely awesome to all Alice's fan
on 23 May 2013
Broke very easily, dissapointing. Looks great but snapped within days of recieving it which is a shame. Good otherwise, hmm.
on 5 February 2016
This is well made and fab for any Alice in wonderland fans
on 26 December 2015
my daughter loves it & fast delivery thank you