Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 June 2014
Don't you just hate it when you have to choose between vampires and werewolves? Well, Alexa has the answer. Shag both, preferably at the same time.

Dress up, go to a bar, violently tear somebody's throat out, rut enthusiastically while covered in blood, navel gaze, rinse and repeat ad nauseum. Any glimmering of plot is cast aside with her panties.

At least it was free...
on 19 July 2014
I read all four books and did enjoy them, however I found the threesome aspect pretty cringey and then adding in more love interests than necessary made the whole thing quite confusing. To continue the saga at £2 something per book also seems a bit steep, probably worth more the 70p mark each which I probably would have paid. Worth a read for free if you like the adult supernatural genre.
on 29 July 2014
Wow, loved all 4!

It's brilliant that these are free but think the rest of the series is overpriced - might not read the whole series, would definitely buy them if they were in a reduced price box set though.

Recommended to those who love a good vamp/were action packed romance with a few steamy (but not explicit) scenes.
on 18 June 2014
This has fantastic plots and is laid out in the way that makes you want to read and read and just keep on reading. I can't wait to read the next book in the series as if it's anything like these ones it'll be another one that I can't put down. It's intriguing wanting to know what happens next to Alexa and fun to escape my work and go into her world. Excellent author.....
on 6 June 2014
Hmmm! this book was quite hard to read seemed to go on about descriptions and not getting to the point of the story, kept with it though! The 4th book was the best with a bit of mystery and I read this book quicker than all the other books seemed to be a faster hitting story and if this was the first book I would have bought more.
on 28 March 2014
This series of books is a light and entertaining read, not as heavy or as full of sex as Anita blake series but I felt reminded of that series of books. It has its moments of sex which I find boring in both series, however I liked the characters and the heroine in both series, i recommend!
on 2 April 2015
I enjoyed the stories in the box set, my only criticism is that the author doesn't end the books very well. The book appears to come to an end and then it starts up again so you spend the last three chapters jolting out of a suitable ending into another conclusion/ending.
on 12 July 2014
Brilliant free collection of tour books. This starts with werewolves that tag team with vampires that end up working. For demons. Fast pace story line which isn't one for teenagers. Alexa & her two lovers plus one dead & one on the sidelines
on 8 December 2014
A good series to read. I found it slow to start being a box set for free I thought it would be awful but after I read deeper into the first book I wanted to read the rest. If you love vampires and werewolves this is a book for you.
on 29 November 2014
loveeeeee trina m lee books each time they get better and harder to put down it has lovable characters and the ones you hate i always end up going back and reading the books over cant wait to see what next for alexa