- Paperback: 756 pages
- Publisher: Taschen GmbH; First Edition edition (25 April 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 382288653X
- ISBN-13: 978-3822886533
- Product Dimensions: 14.4 x 5.5 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,470,839 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Alchemy and Mysticism in the Heremetic Museum (Klotz) Paperback – 25 Apr 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"More bang for your buck!"... a fast-food, high-energy fix on the topic at hand." The New York Times Book Review" --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Alexander Roob studied painting at the University of Fine Arts, Berlin. From 2000 to 2002, he was a professor at the University of Fine Arts, Hamburg. He has been teaching at the Academy of Fine Arts, Stuttgart since 2002. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A very interesting book when used in conjunction with symbology books.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not started reding yet, but what a beautiful book, gorgeous illustrations. Will update when start reading.Published 3 months ago by S. O'hara
Beautiful illustrations and useful accompanying text...fantastic value in hardback...Published 11 months ago by silversword
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Architects
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry