Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 22 June 2014
I've been through a few different bottles of Sake over the last couple of years, and this has been the best one available internationally. I have no doubt that the domestic produced stuff is probably leagues better than the stuff we get in the UK and the States, but I think this is as close as you'll get without knowing exactly what to look for.
on 19 July 2013
I'm a celiac and this can mean that its hard to be sure if what alcoholic stuff I'm drinking is safe. This Sake is gluten free and high quality. "Daiginjo" means that this sake is brewed with very highly polished rice, and is of high standard.
on 7 January 2015
Well presented. Great present.