Directions for Use
1. Ensure the control wheel on the back of the device is in the Off position.
To open, press down the button on the back of the device and pull.
2. Before inserting the aerosol refill, ensure the red lever inside the device is pushed up. Then insert the aerosol refill with the spray nozzle facing out.
3. Close the device. Direct the device away from your face and select desired fragrance intensity using the control wheel located at the back (low, medium, high). When activated, the device will spray after a delay of 15 seconds.
If there's no spray after 15 seconds, switch off the device:
a. Check that batteries are inserted correctly
b. Remove aerosol refill and push up red lever.
c: If Red light is flashing immediately after the first spray, the refill has not been identified as an Air Wick refill and will not work in this device.
4. Directing the device away from your face, place the device where chosen. Ensure it is at least 2m from the floor level.
5. When the aerosol refill is nearly empty, the red light will flash rapidly and the device will soon stop working.
Directing the device away from the face, switch the device to Off position and repeat the operation of placing a new Air Wick refill into the device.
Only use Air Wick refills
Precautions for Use Keep for future reference. Read the precautions and directions for use Carefully before usage. Direct the device away from the face at all times. While the device is functioning do not insert fingers or any other objects in to the mechanism. Do not place near or on source of heat, naked flame, sparks or ignition, any electrical equipment (e.g. televisions), in direct sunlight or where it can get very hot (above 50°C). Some rooms, such as conservatories, may be subject to high temperatures. If you will be away from home for more than a week, turn off the device by placing the switch on the side of the device in the "OFF" position (this resets the spray counter). Keep out of the reach of children. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking. Do not breathe spray. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Caution: Read and follow the precautions for use on the aerosol can. Use only as directed. This device is battery operated. Batteries need to be replaced when the green light stops flashing. Use only alkaline batteries. Do not mix used batteries, batteries of different brands or different kinds. Ensure batteries are inserted correctly, aligning the (+) and (-) terminals as indicated. Do not expose the batteries to water, fire or high temperatures. Do not cause a short-circuit. If any leakage from batteries is noted, remove them immediately and remove any leaked material. Remove the batteries if the device is not in use for a long period of time. Batteries contain: 0% Hg / 0% Cd / 0% Pb. Disposal: Remove batteries and dispose according to local regulations. Dispose of the empty aerosol can with your normal household rubbish or recycle according to local regulations. Dispose of your automatic device in the appropriate recycling bin.