Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 August 2014
As Iv come to expect from this author, this book was superb. I long awaited its release and snapped copy up as soon as it was available and I have enjoyed reading about the A380 and also most interesting to me, as a fan of civil aviation carriers, the airlines point of view, in service record etc.

I know I will re read it and also use it as a reference book on the A380. As I highly prise my story of Courtline - Colours of the sky by the very same author. I hope for future books, there is a gap for a book of the quality on the Boeing 787 and would like to see another title from this author, on the 787 or indeed as a history, of say, I would love, the L1011.
on 20 February 2015
My son loves this book about his favourite plane
on 21 May 2015