Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
Dear Caroline, Make sure that the lever is pressed fully down against the grey plastic component. You then need to grasp the locking device pretty tightly and pull it off the tire valve stem - it does need a reasonable amount of force. (I have just carried out this operation on a wheel of my car .) Hope this helps. James Torr
15 Apr 2014 by Jamie T
votes
I've got this pump, and in comparison to another floor pump I have (, Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge Beto (292) - it has a presta setting and the other one, and I don't like it as much) this works much better with the presta valve. It fits on easily enough, and I've never felt I would damage the valve putting it on or taking it off. I never had a floor pump before, so I found that revolutionary though! It is much easier than putting a hand pump on and trying to fit it and get a decent amount of pressure in. I always thought I was going to damage the tube or the valve doing that...I'd say its worth buying.
12 May 2014 by Ewan
votes
hi mike, honestly i'm not sure, i use it for bike, it comes with few small parts beside it has a screw part that may work,
31 Mar 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
I didn't find the pump fitted so well to Schrader valves. I got mine to fit by pushing hard onto the valve as it is a very tight fit. It loosens up after a few attempts. Hope this helps.
19 Mar 2015 by Mr K M Pearce
votes
This works well on Presta valves and you don't need an adapter to do so.
25 Jun 2014 by Ken
votes
To my knowledge there are two types of bicycle valve and this pump works on both
4 Dec 2013 by Mr Kurt Moxley
votes
No problem with my road (presta) or mountain bike (schraeder). clip and lift up lever. If presta you will need to open valve before attaching pump.
5 Aug 2014 by Stephen Brown
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers