- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC; New edition edition (24 Oct. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0747526702
- ISBN-13: 978-0747526704
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.4 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 666,142 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Aimee and Jaguar Paperback – 24 Oct 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The characters are described in every human detail, even the minor ones. So, what can be said about the main two characters, Aimee and Jaguar-the reader, enters the land of the women's thoughts, feelings, fears, in a so painful, but true way. I read the 300 pages in two and a half day, but i kept thinking about them, for weeks after finishing the book. God, some peoples life-stories, just HAVE TO be told! And Erica Fischer is a great storyteller. She actually invades to the psyche of the people she talks about, she psycho analyses them. By finishing this book, i feel more rich inside, it's like i have suffered a small share of someone else's pain- and somehow this is owed, to Aimee and Jaguar, for what they had been through. Read it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was a fantastic, though sad, book! It broke my heart but I loved it. It is a truly unforgettable story.Published 19 months ago by Rebecca White
A haunting true story, a beautiful study in human emotion and the horror of the Second World War. Good condition, arrived quickly.Published on 20 Sept. 2013 by R.York
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Gay & Lesbian > Lesbian
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Anthropology & Sociology
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural