You have to make sense of enormous amounts of data, and while the notion of "agile data warehousing might sound tricky, it can yield as much as a 3-to-1 speed advantage while cutting project costs in half. Bring this highly effective technique to your organization with the wisdom of agile data warehousing expert Ralph Hughes. Agile Data Warehousing Project Management will give you a thorough introduction to the method as you would practice it in the project room to build a serious "data mart. Regardless of where you are today, this step-by-step implementation guide will prepare you to join or even lead a team in visualizing, building, and validating a single component to an enterprise data warehouse.
* Provides a thorough grounding on the mechanics of Scrum as well as practical advice on keeping your team on track
* Includes strategies for getting accurate and actionable requirements from a team's business partner
* Revolutionary estimating techniques that make forecasting labor far more understandable and accurate
* Demonstrates a blends of Agile methods to simplify team management and synchronize inputs across IT specialties
* Enables you and your teams to start simple and progress steadily to world-class performance levels