Size: 100 ml Eau De ParfumChange

on 15 September 2010
i have been wearing this perfume since it was first on the shelves and all i can say is forget no5, this is so far ahead of perfumes, with a very subtle, very sexy undertone. everyone always asks what is it? well ladies it's worth every penny, love it
11 comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 February 2009
Agent Provocateur is a good name for this product. Subtle yet packs a punch. For the woman who likes a perfume that is not in your face but remains after you have moved on
I wouldn't usually ask for a present of perfume not knowing what it smelt like before so when I received this as a Solstice gift from my Husband, I was a bit wary. First impressions were, how beautiful the bottle was and I have never seen another perfume house use a clip on the neck of the bottle before. This enables the user to get the porcelain bottle out of the black box with ease.

My first spray was met with an 'ewwww, doesn't it whiff' and I really thought I wasn't going to like it. However, after about 5 minutes the 'notes' started to settle down and the fragrance subtley started to change and it grew on me (not literally). It has now become one of my favourite scents but I would certainly say this is an evening fragrance more than a daytime one.

The smell lasted all day and quite a few people asked me what I was wearing as it was so beautiful. Being mean, I didn't tell them of course.

As you need to use so little this bottle will last ages and also if you don't want to overdo it, just spray a light mist into the air and then walk under it.
0Comment31 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2011
I bought this small perfume after being sprayed in House of Fraser. I had never tried it before but was quite captivated by it. Being an Amazon freak I immediately went on line and ordered the 30ml bottle. I can honestly say I have had more compliments about this than any other perfume I have ever had - and I have tried MANY. The 30 ml bottle is a cute little glass bottle, just the right size for handbag top-ups. Funny thing is, I can't smell it on myself much at all, but judging from the people - men and women - who have asked me what it is called it must linger on. I must like it - I am about to order another!!
on 28 April 2015
I've bought a fake one too. This is going straight back. Bottle is tacky. Smell is awful. Writing is wrong. Made in the U.S. Not Italy. Yuk! Going back. Be careful.
on 30 November 2012
This is a fantastic perfume. The fragrance last a long time and is one of my favourites. I would recommend this product.
on 1 June 2013
The product was well packaged and arrived promptly. I thought that tis was a great price for this product as I have bought tis before in a department store for much more money, its one of my favourite
fragrances, I was a little sceptical about my purchase as its described here as coming from Elisabeth Arden which is not true!! Was very relived to se that it was indeed what I was hoping it was which is Agent Provocateur by Agent Provocateur!!
on 14 February 2014
This perfume is gorgeous and lingers a long time. Best to use inconjunction with body lotion for a lasting fragrance
on 20 October 2011
Excellent product, definitely a good saving for the same thing you would buy in the shops. Highly recommended and would purchase again.
on 26 January 2013
value for money for one of my lovely parfum, would tell the world to buy it as it is a scent like no other!
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse