on 4 December 2012
Perfectly gentle, moisturising and cleansing. Cleans thoroughly and suds when your hair is clean. Should be used with Agadir Argan Conditioner.
on 20 January 2013
This shampoo is gorgeous, it leaves your hair feeling deliciously soft, and your scalp calm and happy, if that makes sense!
33 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2016
I am a bloke with medium length straight dark hair. For years I have struggled to find a shampoo that doesn't just leave my hair either flyaway or greasy. I even tried going without shampoo for a year. Eventually I found Agadir Argan Oil shampoo and I have to say its a revelation. The shampoo leaves your hair feeling full (is this what advertisers mean by 'volumising'?) and you need to put very little product in afterwards. You don't need to use much, so a bottle lasts a long time and it doesn't have any nasty side-effects like dandruff. My girlfriend, who has very long blonde hair also swears by this. It seems to work on all hair types.

To be perfectly honest, I can't imagine I'm ever going to use another shampoo again.

The only minor downside is that it smells a little floral, which - you know - doesn't do much for those who still cling to outdated views of manly-manliness. But then if you did you probably wouldn't be browsing Amazon for moisturising shampoo, would you?

And as an added bonus this is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. Far too few companies advertise this prominently on their products, but it is worth a mention.
on 4 January 2013
Love this Shampoo.
Leaves your hair feeling really clean and in great condition.
Would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
on 28 November 2013
Have spent a fortune over the years on shampoos and conditioners for treating and managing my colour treated long hair. This product is really good and goes such a long way, leaves my hair very soft, shiny and easy to style and straighten. I'm so happy to have found it on amazon.
on 21 May 2013
I first bought this shampoo along with the conditioner in my local, very well known discount store and was so happy to find it on Amazon. Although it is more expensive than other products it does last a long time and is devoid of harsh chemicals. The smell is lovely and hair is left very soft and shiny. I have dry, coloured hair and really only have to wash and condition my hair once a week as these products don't weigh hair down or make it feel as though it needs a wash after a couple of days. I have used other products in the past which have left a horrible residue which meant I had to wash my hair more often. I will continue to use this as my regular product.
on 25 April 2014
This shampoo is wonderful. I have very dry fine flyaway hair, this puts the moisture back and leaves it in amazing condition. The smell of it is just heavenly! I recommend it unreservedly!
on 7 November 2015
I first discovered this product when touring Morocco a couple of years ago when we stopped to visit a Ladies' Co-operative who were shelling, grinding and extracting the oil from the local Argan trees (only fruit in Morocco apparently) prior to making the cosmetic and culinary oil which Argan nuts are famous for. Argan oil is called Moroccan Gold for good reason. The shampoo has a lovely smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. There is also a conditioner to go with it. The first shampoo does not lather very well but the second one certainly does.
on 8 September 2015
i bought the shampoo and conditioner as i was looking for hair washing products with no nasties in that where better for my hair, i didnt want any harsh chemicals and my hairdresser did recommend some products however they were expensive, after some research i found these and i will never buy anything else they are amazing and leave my hair soft and shiney! great price and came in great packaging very well timed as it only took 2 days! very impressed!
on 2 September 2014
This is by far the BEST shampoo I have ever used and I can no longer live without it, and I'm not even half way through the bottle. I am fully raving about this! It smells GREAT. Leaves my hair SOFT but not frizzy for a good week! My hair feels like a soft blanket...I'm not sure if a shampoo can truly make your hair thicker but my hair feels thicker after using this! SO worth the money.