on 5 April 2013
I must start by praising the writer of this book for her courage in writing it, as of course the topic matter was bound to be open for ctricicism.
I must admit I have read many spiritual books and take each one as I find them, this one started slowly but then started to hold my attention more and more.
I must be honest I like this book, unless you chanel spirit I don't think anyone can comment on how a person actually experiences this, or records their accounts of it, so I would imagine this was why a lot of it is in the authors frame of reference.
I have told friends to read this book and I like to be open minded, I am pleased to have read this book as it has made me think, and this has to be a good thing especially when we are dealing with spiritual matters.
on 20 July 2014
I love this book. I have sat in a development circle and the "evidence" that comes through is often very subtle, just as it is in the book. Often the "lightbulb" moment comes when you work out what a message actually means, sometimes weeks later. I received a message from my late husband which implied that he does not come through as much as he used to because (also as explained in the book) he is "busy". I was devastated to receive this message as I misinterpreted it to mean that he did not want to come through as he now has better things to do. Having read about Billy, I now understand that when our loved ones pass over, it is not that they have better things to do, but they are required to do other things and are not always available to come and give us messages as and when we want. That was an answer I was looking for and I got it in this book. if you buy this book, don't look for in your face evidence of the afterlife, but think about what you are given.
on 4 August 2014
Reading it was like uncovering truths about life and death...or merely remembering something we already knew :-)
So many amazing insights came to me during this book...I would highly recommend this to anyone with an open heart and a curious mind.... Thank you for writing and sharing your journey Annie xx
on 19 August 2013
I couldn't wait to start reading this book, it is amazing, I couldn't put it down! It has certainly answered many of my questions about life after death. I feel more relaxed about the whole subject and feel confident knowing my passed loved ones have ventured on their individual journeys happily. There's something about this book that is so mesmerising, its comforting in a way. It made me cry, it made me gasp, it made me smile, but most importantantly, its made me believe there is more to look forward to when our journey here has finished. Its made me change my outlook on life and stop being so sensitive.

Whether you believe in this subject or not, I urge you to read the book, I can't recommend it highly enough. You'll probably find your answers here too.
on 25 April 2013
This is a well written book that is written from not only the heart but the soul too. Her story woke up in me a knowing about different worlds in the Afterlife. I have experienced things in my life time to know the difference between a story teller and the truth from the heart. This is one of those books. I couldn't put it down and then didn't want to end it at the same time. THIS IS A BEST SELLER!!!Read it and you will walk with Annie on her journey, you wont be disappointed.
THIS IS A BEST SELLER!!!
on 20 March 2013
I loved this book. I have been reading spiritual books for probably 45 years and the change in the depth of information that was available then from what is coming through now illustrates better than almost anything else, the shift in consciousness of this planet. And this, I believe, is being orchestrated from the spiritual side of life! Just recently I read 2 unrelated books that gave incredible insight into 'life between lives' and then, The Afterlife of Billy Fingers comes along and reconfirms everything I have come to understand. But, most importantly, it is a love story. It shows, without a shadow of a doubt, that Love is truly all their is. Billy's love for his sister made all this possible. As well, it proves to me that people who are here and muddle through their lives with drug and alcohol addictions are not to be judged. Alot of them are not just errant young people gone wrong. Alot of them are very old and wise souls who are on a mission to learn through an incredibly difficult life. Non-judgment of these souls is essential for us to move forward in our ability to Love. Thank you to both Annie for her bravery, and Billy for his incredibleness!
on 4 June 2014
The Afterlife of Billy Fingers is the most powerful book I have read in a long time, I cried for so many reason after reading it, mostly, that it ended, that I felt so invigorated, that my whole being was in a wondrous place upon its final page. I connected to the place within its writing, I connected to Billy and I connected to Annie, now I feel a missing of them but at the same time a completeness of self. Thank you so very much!
on 9 April 2013
I enjoyed this book and thank Annie for writing it. If you have interest in the afterlife, this is a great book Billy shares more than any other person who has passed over. The descriptions of the various places he finds himself in is very informative and sounds magical. The book is so easy to read that I found myself unable to put it down. This is a must read! Thank you Billy and Annie for sharing this.
on 16 April 2014
I found this offering totally disappointing and definitely not for me. Visions of floating in an afterlife of space? No I don't believe so. Struggled to reach the end.
I have faith in something beyond this earthly realm and that our soul goes on but not as depicted in this book. Just my honest opinion.
Not a big book and not cheap - make your own judgement.
on 7 May 2015
Very disappointed. It's like a cheap Hollywood movie. It is not worth the time and money.Afterlife.... and you met with your dragon! you decide the rest of the book...very disappointed....